killarado SHIT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2007
YOU NIGGAZ IS GAY BUT THANKS 4 THA TIME N EFFORT U SPENT ON ME MAKE'N THOSE FUNNY ASS PHOTOSHOPS.......NOW GET OFF MY DICK SO YOUR MAMA CAN HAVE A A TURN.

FEYO FILTHY THA FILTHY 1 YOU BITCH

Aug 17, 2007
AND HOW IS THAT PIC EVEN FUNNY AT ALL.....JUST A HOMIE IN HIS STANCE WIT A 5TH OF MASON......?

YALL START PHOTO SHOPPING ALL THESE GOOFY RAPPERS U LISTEN TO AND TAKE SERIOISLY

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
AND HOW IS THAT PIC EVEN FUNNY AT ALL.....JUST A HOMIE IN HIS STANCE WIT A 5TH OF MASON......?

YALL START PHOTO SHOPPING ALL THESE GOOFY RAPPERS U LISTEN TO AND TAKE SERIOISLY
its funny cause you got that "im trying extra hard, to be extra hard" 1994 misguided white kid with a mirror in his pocket that might have lived near some mexicans at one point look to you. Youre on here proclaiming your allegiance to a gang like you have something to prove online to a bunch of strangers, like we're all going to just worship you as some gangsta god because your a Norte from fuckin Colorado who knows a little lingo here and there.

GTFOH

* feel free to write me back a long list of why your so hard and why were all wrong , and you how we would all get smoked fuckin with you and your "killaz" cause you are so "real"

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
DIRTY NIGGA LLC can help improve your Norte-ism TODAY !!!

Holla at Dirty Nigga LLC and we can mold you into an authentic essay or nortay TODAY!

we teach
-accents
-Ironing a razor sharp crease in under 22 minutes
-folding your bandana properly
-where to get pendletons from the early 90's and "Lokes" online
-Hairnet 101
-handcombs and tres flores management
-learning the nortay/sure alphabet
-tagging
-Nickname enhancement
-Street Cred
-How to correctly throw up your gang
-Prison politics and where your white ass would have to side with if you ended up servin real time
and much much more.....

holla

[email protected]

Jun 5, 2004
U KNO WHATS FUNNY, IS FILTH DEE IS MORE GANGSTA THEN MOST OF YALL NIGGAZ...

YEA HE'S A WHITE NORTE... BUT YALL EVER THINK THAT A NIGGA THATS WHITE GOTTA BANG HARDER THEN ANYBODY ELSE

I KNOW A FEW WHITE NORTENO'S THAT R DOWN AS FUCK, THAT MIGHT SOUND FUNNY. BUT ITS ONLY FUNNY BECAUSE U AINT NOR CAL RAISED. IF AND ONLY

Jun 5, 2004
it dont matter.

...he is a whiteboy reppin in the wrong direction.

& thats the type of cat we ( we as in myself, & every other person I know ) make fun of.

It's NOT A GAME, its a GANG lol

a very mexican gang.
I CAN FEEL THAT. REALLY THO
\
IDK IF U HEARD FINNAS'S GAME... FOR 4 BILLS
IN THE EAST COCO FORUM