Killafornia Organization

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
rudog said:
I'm not the one smoking the pipe, Jerry Rice (If that is your name). CMW was a big name, & maybe not Tray Dee at the time. I don't think album sales dictates good albums, but it depends. I said that I thought the album was good, but it wasn't as good as some other releases from around that time & that's my opinion. I know other people would agree.
Read my name again...does it fuckin look like "Jerry" to you???

CMW was NOT big. DJ Quik was a bigger name than Eiht or CMW. Too Short was a bigger name than CMW.

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
Read my name again...does it fuckin look like "Jerry" to you???

CMW was NOT big. DJ Quik was a bigger name than Eiht or CMW. Too Short was a bigger name than CMW.
My bad with the name, cuzz I noticed it was Jesse. For some reason I wrote Jerry. Well any ways DJ QUIK & Too $hort probably were a bigger name, but I do recall watching MC EIHT in music videos & in a movie called MENACE II SOCIETY.

May 9, 2002
rudog said:
My bad with the name, cuzz I noticed it was Jesse. For some reason I wrote Jerry. Well any ways DJ QUIK & Too $hort probably were a bigger name, but I do recall watching MC EIHT in music videos & in a movie called MENACE II SOCIETY.
And so was Saafir. An MC Pooh. Even Kane was a rapper. Whats your point?

And just cus you have a music video on YO!MTV Raps, that dont mean you were big. You were big wen you were getting on regular MTV programming like 2Pac and Biggie.

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
And so was Saafir. An MC Pooh. Even Kane was a rapper. Whats your point?

And just cus you have a music video on YO!MTV Raps, that dont mean you were big. You were big wen you were getting on regular MTV programming like 2Pac and Biggie.
Anyone who makes it on MTV & stars in a big movie, either is big or was big. They even liked to say things on the record, like: "Killafornia big dicks"!

May 9, 2002
rudog said:
Anyone who makes it on MTV & stars in a big movie, either is big or was big. They even liked to say things on the record, like: "Killafornia big dicks"!
First of all, MC Eiht did not STAR in that movie. Second of all, Menace II Society was not a BIG movie. Just cus your movie is in theatres...IN LIMITED RELEASE, does not mean its BIG.

And becuase someone said "Califonia Big Dicks", that automatically makes them "well known"?

Your argument is falling apart...

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
First of all, MC Eiht did not STAR in that movie. Second of all, Menace II Society was not a BIG movie. Just cus your movie is in theatres...IN LIMITED RELEASE, does not mean its BIG.

And becuase someone said "Califonia Big Dicks", that automatically makes them "well known"?

Your argument is falling apart...
Maybe MC EIHT wasn't a leading star in the movie MENACE II SOCIETY, but he starred in the movie either way. MENACE II SOCIETY may not fit your category of big, but either way it's popular! I didn't say because someone said "California Big Dicks", that automatically makes them "well known". I was just trying to say that it could have been better!

Do you want me to put up a poll about any of these arguments?

Dec 25, 2003
rudog is like the kid who gets kicked in the face, backpack thrown down the hill, locker glued shut, and pantsed in high school and then he still tryna come back and kick it with the guys who did it.

May 8, 2003
I remember buying this back in the days, use to bump it all the time. I always wondered what happened to these guys. And I agree this shit is way harder then all this garbage released nowadays