Killafornia Organization

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
we have to remember that that album came out around 95?..and it was done on a fluke..pretty much only 1-2 people got paid..the label actually sold the right i heard a few years back and c.ds was being sold in japan...

Nov 7, 2005
^^Dumbest shit I've heard in awhile, when did record sales determine how good an album is. If that's the case that woodie dude's albums are probably garbage to you too.

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
Anaheim*Rob said:
^^Dumbest shit I've heard in awhile, when did record sales determine how good an album is. If that's the case that woodie dude's albums are probably garbage to you too.
Record sales don't always determine how good an album is, but in this case it does some what. People expected a better album with that line up, & that's why I said it could have been better.

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
Anaheim*Rob said:
^^What lineup are you talking about? Besides some of the bigger name features (Eiht, Trey D, etc) the group was relatively unknown. Back in 95-96 this album was heat and I don't recall anyone being disappointed about it.

For anyone that wants it
Yes, I was talking about the big names in the lineup. Back in 1996 I did think it was good, but not as good as a lot of other albums that came out around that time.

May 9, 2002
rudog...so far your opinions ive seen have all been horrible.

This album was the shit back when it came out. CMW was NEVER a big name to begin with...and Tray Deee wasnt even known as a recognizable name outside of So Cal back then....i dont think you know what the fuck youre talking about.

You act like the album had Jay-Z, Big Pun, and Ice Cube on it. This album was just like everyother West Coast album back in the mid 90's...underground that sold a few albums OUTSIDE of its region.

And if you think that album sales dictates good albums, then you should leave this site. You think any of your favorite underground artists has ever sold more than 30K units??? Put the pipe down, homie....

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
rudog...so far your opinions ive seen have all been horrible.

This album was the shit back when it came out. CMW was NEVER a big name to begin with...and Tray Deee wasnt even known as a recognizable name outside of So Cal back then....i dont think you know what the fuck youre talking about.

You act like the album had Jay-Z, Big Pun, and Ice Cube on it. This album was just like everyother West Coast album back in the mid 90's...underground that sold a few albums OUTSIDE of its region.

And if you think that album sales dictates good albums, then you should leave this site. You think any of your favorite underground artists has ever sold more than 30K units??? Put the pipe down, homie....
I'm not the one smoking the pipe, Jerry Rice (If that is your name). CMW was a big name, & maybe not Tray Dee at the time. I don't think album sales dictates good albums, but it depends. I said that I thought the album was good, but it wasn't as good as some other releases from around that time & that's my opinion. I know other people would agree.