@ Killa Tay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
When are you gonna get down wit Planet Asia and do a track together? That's a collab that no one would expect but that would be a clash of the titans type of track. Holla back.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
Young Lou @Young Lou ....me and asia actually been talkin bout doin something...we're overdue. I've known him since his early teens but we never collabed cuz our groups in fresno were actually rivals and used 2 battle each other all the time...but me and him always been straight. He actually was almost a k.o. Member but i felt he was 2 young at the time. S/o 2 p.a. Tho...he's always had heat.

Mar 1, 2006
Young Lou @Young Lou ....me and asia actually been talkin bout doin something...we're overdue. I've known him since his early teens but we never collabed cuz our groups in fresno were actually rivals and used 2 battle each other all the time...but me and him always been straight. He actually was almost a k.o. Member but i felt he was 2 young at the time. S/o 2 p.a. Tho...he's always had heat.
Thats what the game is missing