KILLA TAY OR SAN QUINN????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHO DA BEST KILLA TAY OR SAN QUINN??

• SAN QUINN???

Votes: 96 61.5%
  • KILLA TAY????

Votes: 60 38.5%

• Total voters
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
YALL NEED 2 CUT THE CRAP...DONT COMPARE ME 2 ANYONE CUZ THERE WILL ONLY BE 1 ME...FEEL ME NOW OR LATER..GORILLA GANG CRIP ALL DAY ON MINE...NO WEENIE SHIT...NO DRUG PROBLEMS...NOTHING BUT TRUTH IN MY SPIRIT...YALL DONT KNOW ME,
AND AINT REALLY MY HOMIES--UNLESS YOU KNEW ME WITH THE PERM!!! DIG THAT ONE...ME AND BO ARE ABOUT 2 SHOW YALL WHATS REAL WITH THIS WEST COAST SHIT...AND AFTER THAT IM PASSIN THE TORCH 2 MY YOUNG HOMIES AND SONS...MOB100

Feb 11, 2006
@TAY THIS THREADS 4 YEARS OLD AND STILL GETTIN AIRTIME..... PEOPLE GONNA COMPARE ALL RAPPERS THAT COME AND GO THROUGH TIME......I SEE YA AINT NO FOOL SO YOU SHOULD LOOK AT IT AS A POSITIVE AND BE HAPPY PEOPLE PUTTIN YA NAME OUT THERE ON SOME WHO DA TOP MC TYPE SHIT COS ALOT OF RAPPERS DONT FALL INTO THAT AREA ....EITHER WAY LOVE IT HATE IT BRUH IT IS WHAT IT IS.

Feb 8, 2006
Tay is ill and I can appreciate all the game he serves up on the sicc. But I gotta go with The Mighty San Quinn. Versatility ,flow and lyrics Quinn has to be one of the best going...................

Aug 17, 2002
the thread is 4 years old but i'm glad i ran into it because it motivated me to listen to West Coast Trippin and Quinn songs from 94-98

May 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
Killa Tay's been consistently dope. Quinn in the early stages of his career tho...made everybody in the City step their bars up. Quinn's a hustla. Tay's a gangsta. Depending on what type of mood I'm in. Some take offense to being compared to one another. I can see that if the artists themselves were comparing but the fans just putting up dope for dope. Like Ali and Louis.