KILLA TAY AND AWAX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2006
This is either some major internet thugging or providing proof of premeditation.
whatever it is; its pretty dumb...

Dumb, but entertaining.....

Jan 18, 2015
Good to know that you guys buried the hatchet. I take it, chances are slim of Wax doing anything similar with the Hus situation.

I understand that's 2 entirely different things, and that sh*t is way more serious, but all the more reason to lay it to rest. I seem to be only person that think it's amazing that somebody ain't got they @ss shot over that sh*t yet. I don't expect dudes to shake hands and be buddies, but let it go.
Hard to let it go if people are in prison over it.

Feb 14, 2004
I've been in several fights I don't even know how many to be truthful... I've lost some too and takin a L is bad for your mind but I would nvr let someone disrespect like that especially on camera charge or no charge killa.. Do I believe you've been in 100 fights absolutely not... But this isn't about me I'm just a normal person who works to support myself n kids no tuff guy act over here... Keep rappin your one of the dopest and I wouldn't mind seeing that collab w wax...

Jan 18, 2015
All bullshit aside, I was in the wrong for trying to inject myself into bullshit which clearly did not involve me. I'll tell it how it is, I fucked up.

But I respect Tay's decision to end this BS. Regardless of anyone's opinions on a dude, there's too much negativity around and it's a counter-productive to perpetuate the drama.

I guess I owe Real 1 @Real 1 an apology for catalyzing this mess when it wasn't my place to speak.

We need your apology to come in the form of a rap video.

Mar 26, 2014
OR I MIGHT LET ONE OF THE WCM JR'S DO IT CUZ I KNOW U WOULD PROBABLY COME SHOW EVERY SICCNESS POST OR THREAT AGAINST U IN HOPES I WOULD DO SOME TIME CUZ I DEFINITELY RECOGNIZE A TAY HATER WHEN I SEE ONE. SOME JUST AINT WORTH THE ENERGY, BUT U.....YEH I WOULD LOVE TO SEE U SOMEWHERE AND SHOW U WHATS REAL...AND THEN COME HERE AND POST IT AND CLOWN ABOUT IT JUST 4 THE HELL OF IT.
When's key loom dropping some more heat? You need to do a album with him and bring your career back. Looms one of my favorites right now he needs to come out with more material

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
This dude could've just said "There's no problem officer. Have a nice day." then walked off. Look at how quick he was to come up with this long ass story, bringing up the past, then the cop basically laughs at him and tells him to let it go, then he keeps on telling this huge story. Listen to him sniffling stumbling over his words lol