KILLA TAY AND AWAX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
POST YOUR PUSSY 4 THE COMMUNITY FIRST.
Ah c'mon Mr. West Coast Mafia Don. Lets see what you have in your garage. All your Instagram posts seem like you're in some shitty poverty tier apartment. You're the Al Bundy of Northern California rap. Trying to relive the glory days (If you want to call it that.) Lets see a pink slip Mr baller.

Props: BUTCHER 206
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
So the ACTUAL story is Bo told Tay he did a song with Wax a month ago, and that Tay should probably either A) set it straight with Wax or B) whatever...its business. Tay decided to "squash" the "non-beef" because he didnt want to have egg on his face that because his best-y did a song with his enemy.

Does that about sum it up?
this

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
the funny thing about this is that tay accused wax of shooting jacka and promised to whoop him and all this other extra shit but now he saying he was never beefing with him? dude is a fucking joke old ass delusional bum. Talking all this west coast mafia loyalty and blah blah blah but apparently c-bo is one unloyal dude and doesn't value ur opinion because he clearly fucks with wax enough to jump on a track with him. i bet if i offer c-bo 500 to slap the dog shit outa u he would do it. face it tay ur man(bo) don't love u bra lol.

oh and don't let me forget about the time tay said if ap9 made a track with wax he would whoop him too even tho he got love for him. so are u gonna whoop c-bo? u talk so much on here that u get caught up in ur own words

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
the funny thing about this is that tay accused wax of shooting jacka and promised to whoop him and all this other extra shit but now he saying he was never beefing with him? dude is a fucking joke old ass delusional bum. Talking all this west coast mafia loyalty and blah blah blah but apparently c-bo is one unloyal dude and doesn't value ur opinion because he clearly fucks with wax enough to jump on a track with him. i bet if i offer c-bo 500 to slap the dog shit outa u he would do it. face it tay ur man(bo) don't love u bra lol.

oh and don't let me forget about the time tay said if ap9 made a track with wax he would whoop him too even tho he got love for him. so are u gonna whoop c-bo? u talk so much on here that u get caught up in ur own words
#YUP YUP
#WCM

Mar 28, 2010
Good to know that you guys buried the hatchet. I take it, chances are slim of Wax doing anything similar with the Hus situation.

I understand that's 2 entirely different things, and that sh*t is way more serious, but all the more reason to lay it to rest. I seem to be only person that think it's amazing that somebody ain't got they @ss shot over that sh*t yet. I don't expect dudes to shake hands and be buddies, but let it go.