KILLA TAY AND AWAX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Wow you couldn't be more wrong with that statement..without great production a rapper is nothing really..wax is a great rapper and all but without nonstops beats would we all of enjoyed waxs recdent releases as much as we did?
I disagree. A good rapper can turn the worst beat into a decent song. A bad rapper will fuck up the best beat.

Dec 3, 2015
Bay Area
cheeto @cheeto did we watch the same video ? Cause to me it look like Tay was willing to fight , but that other guy didn't really want none !! Look like to me he just wanted to talk shit and record it .

Why don't you post that other video of that guy running and hiding behind the police when someone was going to whoop his ass ? But you don't show that do you !

I grew up on killa tays music , I don't listen to much awax but have always had respect for him for fucking with RBL threw his career , but I guess regular people are held at higher standards cause I ain't seen so many rappers talk shit back and fourth and no one fights
Nonstop @Nonstop this looks like this subject started out positive till you came in if you got a issue handle it !! Don't be a internet tuff guy

And ps all y'all some crazy motherfuckers #lovethesiccness !! Haha

Jun 21, 2006
cheeto @cheeto did we watch the same video ? Cause to me it look like Tay was willing to fight , but that other guy didn't really want none !! Look like to me he just wanted to talk shit and record it .
Also; this guy comes walking up in broaddaylight, videotaping and claiming tay made death threats. Smells like a set up to me...

Anywayz: im looking forward to hearing an awax/wcm collabo!

Props: BUTCHER 206
Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
WHEN I WATCH THAT VIDEO I STILL DON'T SEE HOW ANYBODY HAS THE NERVE TO SAY I GOT PUNKED. WE ALL KNOW THATS NOT TRUE. AND SINCE IM A REALIST IM GONE TELL THE TRUTH. IN THE OTHER 10 MINUTES THAT WASNT PART OF HIS EDITED FOOTAGE I TOLD THE AETHIEST WEIRDO TO RUN UP AND GET DONE UP AT LEAST 10 TIMES. HE NEVER DID. I SAID KNOCC ME OUT SINCE HE WANTED TO TALK ABOUT ALL HE HAD DONE. HE NEVER DID. THE FACT REMAINS THE NIGGA DIDNT WANT TO FIGHT OR WE WOULDA BEEN FIGHTIN. THE FACT REMAINS IF WE WOULDA FOUGHT I WOULDA WENT TO JAIL BECUZ HE IS ALREADY KNOWN TO TALK TO POLICE. THE FACT REMAINS THAT FIGHTING SOMEONE WHO IS FOAMING AT THE MOUTH ON THE WAY TO WHORE HIMSELF BY SELLING HIS OWN BLOOD IS BENEATH ME AND WOULDNT PROVE A THING. THE FACT IS EVERYTHING I SAID WAS THE TRUTH AND EVERYTHING HE SAID EXCEPT FOR HIM HITTING A FEMALE NAMES JANIECE WAS LIES FROM ME RUNNING WITH SNITCHES TO ME SAYING ONLINE I WOULD KILL HIM. THE FACT REMAINS MY BRO CAUGHT THE NIGGA RECORDING THEIR CONVERSATION OF HIM ASKING WHO HE WAS GONNA GET TO KILL HIM 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO THIS INCIDENT. THE DUMB DECISION WOULD HAVE BEEN TO BITE ON HIS ATTEMPTS TO INCRIMINATE ME OR WHATEVER HE WAS DOIN. THE SMART DECISION WAS FOR ME TO STAND MY GROUND AND REPEATEDLY TELL HIM TO RUN UP AND GET DONE UP INSTEAD OF MAKING A SCENE OR SWINGIN AT A WEIRDO AND ALTERING MY DAY WHICH WENT QUITE WELL AFTER THIS BULLSHIT.
MORAL OF IT ALL IS, BEING PUNKED IS AN ACTION. IT NEVER HAPPENED. TALKING SHIT DONT REALLY BOTHER ME, ESPECIALLY IF WHATS BEING SAID ISNT TRUE, FACTUAL OR ACTUAL. CHECC MY STATS ON THAT. I STAND ON IT 100 AND IVE ALWAYS LIKED TO FIGHT AND HAVE ALWAYS HAD HANDS AND DONT WORRY ABOUT LOSING NO BRAWL WITH THE AVERAGE MAN. PPL CAN VOUCH THAT. NOBODY WHO KNOWS ME PERSONALLY CAN VOUCH FOR ME EVER BEIN A PUNK BUT ASK ANY OF MY LIL BROS, MY YOUNGER COUSINS I HAD TO FIGHT FOR OR MY LABELMATES WHO HAVE PUT ON GLOVES AND GOT A DOSE OF THIS SOUTHPAW STRENGTH IF THERES POODLE OR GORILLA IN MY BLOODSTREAM. AND IF ANYBODY GOT DOUBTS IM DOWN TO SHOW THEN TELL SO WE DON'T HAVE THIS PROBLEM NO MORE.
#WCM/GORILLA GANG/PIIMP/S.I.N.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

Why don't you post that other video of that guy running and hiding behind the police when someone was going to whoop his ass ? But you don't show that do you !

I grew up on killa tays music , I don't listen to much awax but have always had respect for him for fucking with RBL threw his career , but I guess regular people are held at higher standards cause I ain't seen so many rappers talk shit back and fourth and no one fights
Nonstop @Nonstop this looks like this subject started out positive till you came in if you got a issue handle it !! Don't be a internet tuff guy

And ps all y'all some crazy motherfuckers #lovethesiccness !! Haha
DaGrimProphet detected

Feb 14, 2004
I say he punked you because he disrespected you over & over & over & over to your face not on a website and you didn't do shit...

But when your on here your ready to bash the brains out of people... Either way it was funny to watch... A fist fight is only a misdemeanor if you get caught and I'm sure your worried about your job resume but some times you gotta grow balls n say fuck it and handle shit...

That's just my opinion I may be wrong tho

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I think Killa Tay has one of the best styles, ever. He needs better production...

Look at dudes like Young Thug. I mean this guy should have his head beat in, but goddamn man, this production, great production can sell millions of copies by itself. Imagine Killa Tay on a Metro Boomin beat or something like that, shit would be dope

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I say he punked you because he disrespected you over & over & over & over to your face not on a website and you didn't do shit...

But when your on here your ready to bash the brains out of people... Either way it was funny to watch... A fist fight is only a misdemeanor if you get caught and I'm sure your worried about your job resume but some times you gotta grow balls n say fuck it and handle shit...

Washington is a mutual combat state, he was challenging that dope fiend to mutual combat and he didn't want it. Anything else is felony assault and battery, and that dude was 100% ready to talk to the police and go for a civil suit, he was preparing in advance for it. Anyone who can't see that is lying to themselves.

Feb 14, 2004
Washington is a mutual combat state, he was challenging that dope fiend to mutual combat and he didn't want it. Anything else is felony assault and battery, and that dude was 100% ready to talk to the police and go for a civil suit, he was preparing in advance for it. Anyone who can't see that is lying to themselves.
He calls himself "killa" even "Capone" claims to be a mafioso but scared of a felony? I understand that a lot of shit that these rappers say/type is fake as fuck... Shits stupid either way

Snatch the phone Atleast

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
IM NOT WORRIED ABOUT SHIT. JUST ADDRESSING THE PPL WHO FEEL ITS COOL TO BE CONTINUALLY DISRESPECTFUL ABOUT SOME SHIT THAT HAPPENED 8 MONTHS AGO KNOWING DAMN WELL I WOULD PUNCH THEIR LIGHTS OUT IF THEY TRIED IT IN MY FACE. BUT THIS IS THE INTERNET SO I WONT WRAP MY MIND AROUND IT TOO MUCH. I JUST ALWAYS LIKE TO LET THE TRUTH TELL ITS OWN STORY SO IF THE CLOWNS WANT TO TEST ME I AT LEAST HAVE TO EXTEND THE OFFER IN CASE WE EVER CROSS PATHS.
#MOBBIN

Props: BUTCHER 206

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
WHEN I WATCH THAT VIDEO I STILL DON'T SEE HOW ANYBODY HAS THE NERVE TO SAY I GOT PUNKED. WE ALL KNOW THATS NOT TRUE. AND SINCE IM A REALIST IM GONE TELL THE TRUTH. IN THE OTHER 10 MINUTES THAT WASNT PART OF HIS EDITED FOOTAGE I TOLD THE AETHIEST WEIRDO TO RUN UP AND GET DONE UP AT LEAST 10 TIMES. HE NEVER DID. I SAID KNOCC ME OUT SINCE HE WANTED TO TALK ABOUT ALL HE HAD DONE. HE NEVER DID. THE FACT REMAINS THE NIGGA DIDNT WANT TO FIGHT OR WE WOULDA BEEN FIGHTIN. THE FACT REMAINS IF WE WOULDA FOUGHT I WOULDA WENT TO JAIL BECUZ HE IS ALREADY KNOWN TO TALK TO POLICE. THE FACT REMAINS THAT FIGHTING SOMEONE WHO IS FOAMING AT THE MOUTH ON THE WAY TO WHORE HIMSELF BY SELLING HIS OWN BLOOD IS BENEATH ME AND WOULDNT PROVE A THING. THE FACT IS EVERYTHING I SAID WAS THE TRUTH AND EVERYTHING HE SAID EXCEPT FOR HIM HITTING A FEMALE NAMES JANIECE WAS LIES FROM ME RUNNING WITH SNITCHES TO ME SAYING ONLINE I WOULD KILL HIM. THE FACT REMAINS MY BRO CAUGHT THE NIGGA RECORDING THEIR CONVERSATION OF HIM ASKING WHO HE WAS GONNA GET TO KILL HIM 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO THIS INCIDENT. THE DUMB DECISION WOULD HAVE BEEN TO BITE ON HIS ATTEMPTS TO INCRIMINATE ME OR WHATEVER HE WAS DOIN. THE SMART DECISION WAS FOR ME TO STAND MY GROUND AND REPEATEDLY TELL HIM TO RUN UP AND GET DONE UP INSTEAD OF MAKING A SCENE OR SWINGIN AT A WEIRDO AND ALTERING MY DAY WHICH WENT QUITE WELL AFTER THIS BULLSHIT.
MORAL OF IT ALL IS, BEING PUNKED IS AN ACTION. IT NEVER HAPPENED. TALKING SHIT DONT REALLY BOTHER ME, ESPECIALLY IF WHATS BEING SAID ISNT TRUE, FACTUAL OR ACTUAL. CHECC MY STATS ON THAT. I STAND ON IT 100 AND IVE ALWAYS LIKED TO FIGHT AND HAVE ALWAYS HAD HANDS AND DONT WORRY ABOUT LOSING NO BRAWL WITH THE AVERAGE MAN. PPL CAN VOUCH THAT. NOBODY WHO KNOWS ME PERSONALLY CAN VOUCH FOR ME EVER BEIN A PUNK BUT ASK ANY OF MY LIL BROS, MY YOUNGER COUSINS I HAD TO FIGHT FOR OR MY LABELMATES WHO HAVE PUT ON GLOVES AND GOT A DOSE OF THIS SOUTHPAW STRENGTH IF THERES POODLE OR GORILLA IN MY BLOODSTREAM. AND IF ANYBODY GOT DOUBTS IM DOWN TO SHOW THEN TELL SO WE DON'T HAVE THIS PROBLEM NO MORE.
#WCM/GORILLA GANG/PIIMP/S.I.N.

The reason I'm laughing at it is cause the way you carry yourself on the sicc like you this big ass mobster that don't tolerate disrespect!! Threatening people on here including myself saying you're going to knock my teeth down my throat!! You act super big and bad here but when this dude did all the shit you say you don't tolerate to your face and you didn't bust not one grape cuh!! That's hella funny you a bullshittin ass mutha fucka!!!

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
WELL SIR

IVE HAD ABOUT 100 FIGHTS SINCE I WAS A TEEN. HOW MANY HAVE U HAD??
#LETS KEEP IT SIMPLE AND TRUTHFUL SINCE U ALWAYS GOT SUCH A BOLD OPINION.