KILLA TAY AND AWAX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
I'll check back in a couple weeks. Do yourselves a favor and move on from this post. You're embarrassing yourselves with the amount of time and energy you put into this. You can't hide that. It's pathetic that one comment at any given time gives me the power to keep you both consumed for days on end for nothing. Nobody's paying you and I don't care much enough about this forum or what strangers think. And just like clockwork...

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I'll check back in a couple weeks. Do yourselves a favor and move on from this post. You're embarrassing yourselves with the amount of time and energy you put into this. You can't hide that. It's pathetic that one comment at any given time gives me the power to keep you both consumed for days on end for nothing. Nobody's paying you and I don't care much enough about this forum or what strangers think. And just like clockwork...
I am willing to bet you put more effort in your posts than anyone else here. I have the authority on this matter because I am a gang leader.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I'll run you over with my wheelchair then burn rubber on your butt chin puto!!!!

Apr 5, 2016
is this the same pedo looking wannabe norte guy with tha gorda novia from the other thread where his Fb was exposed?