KILLA TAY AND AWAX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
If you and Versacero put half as much energy into your lives as you do this little clown routine, you'd have haters instead of well...being them. I'm sorry Tay didn't diss you. I know you guys just missed the chance to validate all the endless hours invested here as actually meaning something. And the thought of C-BO shitting on you would be an epic accomplishment to your cyber worlds, it is still but a dream...a fantasy for couple small time siccness members as yourselves. Although I'd slap you both in real life in a way I'm amused, like a king to a jester is. Like a pimp amazed at what a bottom bitch will do for a dream. Keep the dream alive and remember even if all 15 members you entertain here stop laughing... you still have each other. And each other is just a prop away. Stay gold power couple...stay gold.
Lol that was beautiful like a poem

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
If you and Versacero put half as much energy into your lives as you do this little clown routine, you'd have haters instead of well...being them. I'm sorry Tay didn't diss you. I know you guys just missed the chance to validate all the endless hours invested here as actually meaning something. And the thought of C-BO shitting on you would be an epic accomplishment to your cyber worlds, it is still but a dream...a fantasy for couple small time siccness members as yourselves. Although I'd slap you both in real life in a way I'm amused, like a king to a jester is. Like a pimp amazed at what a bottom bitch will do for a dream. Keep the dream alive and remember even if all 15 members you entertain here stop laughing... you still have each other. And each other is just a prop away. Stay gold power couple...stay gold.
Damn you put a lot of energy into me and cheeto lol you don't need that added stress!! you're going to lose those last few hairs that are clinging on!! slap me?? yeah ok tough guy we'll see!! like i said you don't want beef family man but i know you have to act tough online in front of those "15 members" ha ha!! you ol im going to cheerlead and suck tays dick in hopes he or c-bo hops on a keltic tribe track ass mutha fucka!!

Last edited:
May 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
Can't speak for everyone but i'm out on disability so all i have is time for the fuckery!! i'm in a wheelchair but i don't give a fuck i'll still fight tay!!! and i'm still active ask cheeto @cheeto we play chanate ball on saturdays!!
Two things here. One you literally talk that talk but can't walk that walk? Lmao and 2 now you're blaming those endless hours spent here on your recent disability? C'mon bro. Ps Everyone already knows you Cheeto play with each other's balls...just didn't know it was on Saturdays.