KILLA TAY AND AWAX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
where was ur god when ur people were being hung from trees? where was ur god when MLK got assasinated. Christianity is not for brown people u dumb ass nigga keep believing in fairytales u bum ass nigga if god loved u he wouldn't have gave u them ashy knuckles lol
... Just try God... God is great he will save your life

"God is not evil God as the creator has created us to follow him in LOVE and with LOVE. Furthermore He has also given us FREE WILL just because us as a people choose to do EVIL does not make the creator himself evil. "
PS for every decision there's an outcome for every action there's a reaction.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
... Just try God... God is great he will save your life

"God is not evil God as the creator has created us to follow him in LOVE and with LOVE. Furthermore He has also given us FREE WILL just because us as a people choose to do EVIL does not make the creator himself evil. "
PS for every decision there's an outcome for every action there's a reaction.
God is a fucking loser.

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
and keep praying to ur white man god that the same racist people that your people hate keep praying to. real niggas is muslim . u pray to a god that ur slave masters instilled in you.

stupid ass nigga
GOD IS WHITE???
INTERESTING. UNLESS U KNOW MY RELIGIOUS BELIEFS, HOW DO U KNOW WHO I PRAY 2??
#WHO'S REALLY RETARDED??

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
That's gay huccabuc ain't have a release he had the best verse on Mafioso
WELL IF YOU KNEW YOUR HISTORY U WOULD KNOW HUCCABUCC WENT TO THE PEN AND HAD A FALLOUT WITH THE OWNER OF THE LABEL AND HE WORKED WITH ME PERSONALLY AND WCM A LIL LATER BUT I WASNT IN CHARGE OF COORDINATING PROJECTS. HUCC ALWAYS BEEN DOPE

May 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
If you and Versacero put half as much energy into your lives as you do this little clown routine, you'd have haters instead of well...being them. I'm sorry Tay didn't diss you. I know you guys just missed the chance to validate all the endless hours invested here as actually meaning something. And the thought of C-BO shitting on you would be an epic accomplishment to your cyber worlds, it is still but a dream...a fantasy for couple small time siccness members as yourselves. Although I'd slap you both in real life in a way I'm amused, like a king to a jester is. Like a pimp amazed at what a bottom bitch will do for a dream. Keep the dream alive and remember even if all 15 members you entertain here stop laughing... you still have each other. And each other is just a prop away. Stay gold power couple...stay gold.