KILLA KEISE'S FINAL MUSIC VIDEO (DIRECTED BY NOBE)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
wow.

you should make it a dope video by cutting everyone out except Keise.

Don Toriano was tight back in the Fully Loaded days. ...not sure what happened there.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
the only reason i even got to killa keises part was pure entertainment on my own half. how dare yall have that first nigga rap over some techno then put him on some other beat on some switcharoo shit. yall are fucked up. was that during april fools? i woulda shot someone over that shit

killa keises 'real nigga by myself' song on that new mixtape almost made me crash in frisco too bad theres not a video for that...i got up on dude late

i listened to first dude and then i heard keise and i was happy so i turned it off but second time i listened i instictively cut atleast a minute into the video so i didnt have to hold my ears and talk in russian till it was over

nobe

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2008
@gas one-there is a video for that

@the dumb fuck who said im capitalizing...I'm not capitalizing off shit for this...I seen everyone posting on here on the rip Killa Keìse thread and felt people would be interested in one last video idiot.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
@gas one-there is a video for that

@the dumb fuck who said im capitalizing...I'm not capitalizing off shit for this...I seen everyone posting on here on the rip Killa Keìse thread and felt people would be interested in one last video idiot.
How iit not? hes the only artist mentioned in the thread title. whereas it isnt a a solo, you could have titled the thread after the video title. but u chose keise as the focal point.....

May 16, 2002
I'm hella late to this party due to never ever listening to Killa Keise R.I.P.

Yes, I know often times I'm a dream shatterer to many on here & many catch feelings, but I must say this track was just horrible except for the Keise verse (like everyone else said.) I'm seriously impressed.

I don't know why the last dude kept a tight lip when he spit. Seemed like he was trying to do a bad ventriloquist impression.