Kill em Of

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
This is the verse that Tech posted when he was on talkin bout Flamez/Everready....shit is tight.

"Surrounded I dont know who to trust,(stressed might be) Demons comin in on me tight will I bust?(yes likely) load it cock back nigga not givin a fuck, ( press tightly) then dip to the bay and parlle with my nigga YUK,(and get HYPHE) This odd god is not fraud just broad knowledge, hot bars from OXNARD to PARK COLLEGE, part raw shit part heart and part mobage, okward shit I spit you shot garbage. Ive had it you faggots is mad at this, you rap it we zap it and crack if its inadequate, attackers with jackets snake and the bat in back of it, you rappers is wack and its fact this is immaculate. Who's flag is it gat in the back for the red and black of it, you crackers we blacker than SHAQ and aint no massa shit, we jackers and hackers who mash for this sack of magic shit feel the fanaticness, REGIME RIDERS KILL EM OFF AND SKATTER BITCH."TECCA NINA.

Is Tech on any other of the songs off that new Yukmouth Vol. 2?

Nov 14, 2002
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???
Even though your little attempt to flame me crashed and burned like a motherfucker, (that's why I didn't take any offense really... good job) that shit was funny..

Style point bonus.

Nov 14, 2002
That track is so fuckin' gangsta it makes me feel like shootin' people.

Wait... I wanna do that anyhow.

Tech's verse reminds me a lil of some eminem shit, only better because it's Tech. But did he just call me a cracker?

Anyhow excuse me if I'm not up on my regime shit but... Do they have plans to do a regime album or what?

Aug 18, 2002
Zer0.MediA said:
That track is so fuckin' gangsta it makes me feel like shootin' people.

Wait... I wanna do that anyhow.

Tech's verse reminds me a lil of some eminem shit, only better because it's Tech. But did he just call me a cracker?

Anyhow excuse me if I'm not up on my regime shit but... Do they have plans to do a regime album or what?
LOL. I was thinkin the same thing on that Eminem comment.

Sep 26, 2002
it's cool how a lot of the tracks the feature tech now have that signature "tech...tech...tech...nine...nine...nine..." on 'em

also, tech posted that verse on here before i think