Keyshia Cole calls out Ciara @ VIBE awards

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2005
Tas n Doe 4da05 said:
boy u buzzin... cant nobody dance like ciara, that bitch go... i dont no bout singin but dancin she go
What? Those stiff ass coregraphed garbage moves? Janet was doing that 15 years ago better than her. Ciara does the same ass 1, 2 step each time. She cant dance. That shit is lame. You must be white.

Nov 8, 2004
www.turfquake.com
Filthy_Rich said:
^for real. she looked hella broke at the awards. they made her look good in the video, but that girl is definitely not that fine.

and i thought she sounded hella arrogant in her acceptance speech. "not everyone can drop 3 singles like i did..." wtf is that? and her performance was mediocre. her voice is strong, but she has no range. and did she even give a shout to the bay?
WHY DOES SHE NEED TO SHOUT OUT THE BAY??
lol everybody talkin about keyshia not shouting out the bay

i dont see why she needs to shout out the bay

Jul 20, 2002
Keyshia Cole is fuckin Young Jeezy. there are reports that she has been seen leaving his hotel room and people have seen them in Miami together. Somebody ask her brother Nuttso if it's true. Maybe he can hook up a track with Jeezy if it is.

Nov 7, 2005
PHANTOM said:
Numbers tell the truth, Ciara is selling way more than Keyshia, that girl cant touch Ciara right now.
but ciara had a much bigger push and more popular affiliations, missy, jazze pha, and bow wow. so in that terms keyshia cole is doing it major. her sales have stayed steady and she is building a solid fan base. if ciara's next album don't got big singles her pop fans will move on. coles fans will still support. by their third album the truth will be evident

Nov 8, 2004
www.turfquake.com
Filthy_Rich said:
she doesn't NEED to. but the fact that she didn't shows that she's outta touch with where she's from. She should know that the bay is starving for attention. you'd think she'd give em a line. Not that she has to.

maybe it was cuz she was pissed about having to share an award that Jeezy or Mike Jones should've won.
i dont agree but i see your point

i wouldn't call it out of touch.. she's just doin her thang

i wont lie i did think she was finna say east oakland or sumthin.. she had that look on her face haha

Nov 11, 2005
www.singleminedid.com
Doc Truth said:
What? Those stiff ass coregraphed garbage moves? Janet was doing that 15 years ago better than her. Ciara does the same ass 1, 2 step each time. She cant dance. That shit is lame. You must be white.

Yeah She does that same dance in all her videos! Lil Bow Wow must like gettin dicked down

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
PHANTOM said:
Numbers tell the truth, Ciara is selling way more than Keyshia, that girl cant touch Ciara right now.
phantom!!!!!!!!1
ole homie,..how is you,...your bday's coming up so i wanted to show some respect for that,...but i see your point and yeas she got more sales,...there more money to throw around,...but i do like titays over tranyloc over there,...
enjoy your day,.....and when i touch down we should catch up

Jun 1, 2002
Sav_Scorcese said:
He probably wouldn't know though, is Nutt-so featured on her album ?

PROBABLY WOULDN'T KNOW?? HE WASN'T ON HER ALBUM.. BUT SHE'S ON HIS NEW ONE... HE WAS UP THERE ON STAGE WITH HER WHEN SHE WAS WAS EXCEPTING HER AWARD..

PLEASE EXPECT MY BOY TO MAKE SOME HUGE MOVES THIS NEW YEAR.

I'LL LEAVE IT AT THAT.