Keyshia Cole calls out Ciara @ VIBE awards

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 22, 2005
Naw fa real my niggaz..Im the reason she made that song " I Shoulda cheated" because I ate her so good u know..its a song about a nigga puttin it down wit his tongue..and i licked her asshole up with whip cream and strawberries

Sep 30, 2005
It's stupid as hell to believe that rumor about Ciara being a man when there ain't any kind of evidence or reason to believe it, and she really don't look like a tranny/hermaphrodite or whatever... Seriously, there's no credibility to that shit, some of y'all need to learn not to believe everything you hear... Shit, Olivia kind of look like one, and I still wouldn't believe that shit so easily...
But now, to get back to the topic, which I think was "would you fuck Keyshia Cole"... The answer is yes.

Nov 8, 2004
www.turfquake.com
yall must have not seen keyshia in person... up close

i know yall gon call me a hater and all of that which is coo cuz i am a self-proclaimed hater....

maybe it was because she was drunk...

but baby looked like a pitbull or sumthin

but yeah she got the vocals.. next mary j in my opinion

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM

http://www.fmrocks.com/webvideos/keyshacole_ijustwanittobeover_full.mov

Keyshia Cole med sexy Oakland-soul

Allerede som 10-åring ble hun en av MC Hammer sine korjenter, og ble bestevenn med 2Pac etter at de møttes i 1995. Pac var overbevist om at Keyshia Cole skulle bli en stor stjerne, også utenfor hjembyen Oakland, og etter å ha jobbet med lokale helter som bl.a. Messy Marv og E-40, fikk hun være med på soundtracket til Barbershop, sammen med Eve. Til slutt fikk Keyshia deal med mektige Interscope, og 21. juni slipper 22-åringen debutalbumet The Way It Is.

California-piken er nå aktuell med singelen "(I Just Want It) To Be Over", hvor selveste Alicia Keys har hjulpet henne med produksjonen. (Settets første singel er produsert av Kanye West.) Keyshia har alltid hatt stor respekt for Alicia, og sier til bladet Don Diva at hun også liker å ha sexappeal, samtidig som hun er en tøff jente. Hun spøker dessuten med dagens r&b-videoer, samtidig som hun understreker at hun holder det ekte. "Store pupper skader visst ikke i denne bransjen, men alt ved meg er naturlig. Mitt image er at jeg er meg selv; En homegirl fra Oakland."

Se hennes nye video her:

who ever wanna fucking help ,me under stand this,...yodell back,...cause all i see it cleavege?

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
oh .... and my bad..... i had to do it..... the photographers was all over the bootys ahhaha thought yall might enjoy a couple.....

Feb 8, 2003
I saw Kyeshia Cole in person and she is not as attractive as yall think she is. Cameras and Make up artist does numbers for certain people.

Also Ican't stand that I should Cheat song Its annoying as fuck.