Keylo - Million Dolla Lick EP (Throwback)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SpenDoe

The Movement
Feb 2, 2004
California
linktr.ee
The graphics are quite acceptable. The graphics are not too bad and not too good. On a serious note, I'd buy it.

I appreciate it. I'm gonna re-release it on some up to date stuff. The entire project was recorded at China's Cabinet on A-Dat. I did one remix and one feature verse at Lavish Records in Santa Cruz, on the tracks with FMZ aka Famouz/Cruzmatik and Chase Mamhatten who went by Kvee and had album called "So Sick".
Maniak (RIP) from Denver Lane Bloods produced it w/China Co-producing. It is a very personal project where I was young, and entering music on a professional level. Some of the people involved in that album have passed away or are incarcerated.

We all had a dream, a certain desire to make it in music but had many roadblocks due to life and choices we made. Re releasing it isn't about me, but to showcase my people on a higher level.

This year im gonna leak a lot of stuff and hopefully get much of my material out through Empire distribution. I'm still going w/hard copies too, along with digital.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
I appreciate it. I'm gonna re-release it on some up to date stuff. The entire project was recorded at China's Cabinet on A-Dat. I did one remix and one feature verse at Lavish Records in Santa Cruz, on the tracks with FMZ aka Famouz/Cruzmatik and Chase Mamhatten who went by Kvee and had album called "So Sick".
Maniak (RIP) from Denver Lane Bloods produced it w/China Co-producing. It is a very personal project where I was young, and entering music on a professional level. Some of the people involved in that album have passed away or are incarcerated.

We all had a dream, a certain desire to make it in music but had many roadblocks due to life and choices we made. Re releasing it isn't about me, but to showcase my people on a higher level.

This year im gonna leak a lot of stuff and hopefully get much of my material out through Empire distribution. I'm still going w/hard copies too, along with digital.
You mean Maniak from Bangin' On Wax? I heard Maniak had recorded 2 EPs on cassette somewhere. I heard of a OG China Man (or China Dog I forget) on a documentary called Slob 187/Crab 187 back in 2009. Really I forget because it has been too long. I heard of KVee. His music is pretty sicc. Either way cool!

Kvee - So Sick: CDs | Rap Music Guide

SpenDoe

The Movement
Feb 2, 2004
California
linktr.ee
Kvee owned Lavish Records and put out his own cd
Kvee - So Sick
Zo - Mic Dreams
GQ - The GQ Experience

He operated RockLounge Studios after those releases and then changed his name to Chase Manhatten. He went on to engineer for Former NY cornerback Reggie Stephens aka Famouz & myself for awhile. He appeared on a few songs with me, and did the Southern Cheese Hustlers - it's all about the cheddar album and Wali Razaqi's independent movie soundtrack "in the wrong hands" which im also on, before he quit the music game.

Many people thought Kvee So Sick was a Santa Clara album but it's a Santa Cruz CD.

China is a San Jose Rapper/Producer/Studio Engineer. He did three solo albums, White Cloudz, The Big Gamezmen, and produced for many classic albums like Jiggalo bulletproof game, Young Heat The heat season, and much more.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Kvee - So Sick
Zo - Mic Dreams
GQ - The GQ Experience

He operated RockLounge Studios after those releases and then changed his name to Chase Manhatten. He went on to engineer for Former NY cornerback Reggie Stephens aka Famouz & myself for awhile. He appeared on a few songs with me, and did the Southern Cheese Hustlers - it's all about the cheddar album and Wali Razaqi's independent movie soundtrack "in the wrong hands" which im also on, before he quit the music game.

Many people thought Kvee So Sick was a Santa Clara album but it's a Santa Cruz CD.

China is a San Jose Rapper/Producer/Studio Engineer. He did three solo albums, White Cloudz, The Big Gamezmen, and produced for many classic albums like Jiggalo bulletproof game, Young Heat The heat season, and much more.
I was thinking of OG China Dog from Denver Lane Bloods. He appeared on the documentary Slob 187/Crab 187. He was friends B Brazy and Lil Hawk. Along with Mafia Lanes. Didn't know Kvee quit. That's too bad.

DubbA

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2005
lyagraphics.weebly.com
Kvee - So Sick
Zo - Mic Dreams
GQ - The GQ Experience

Just looked up this cd you posted havent seen those names in years in house and Nase lol. Im from Santa Cruz , but left in 99. Grew up on Blaine st. my best friends older brother was good friends with Nase.

SpenDoe

The Movement
Feb 2, 2004
California
linktr.ee
yo!

Just looked up this cd you posted havent seen those names in years in house and Nase lol. Im from Santa Cruz , but left in 99. Grew up on Blaine st. my best friends older brother was good friends with Nase.
damn small world. Im from Westside. Blain st, kelly moore...behind county jail lol. Shawn williams n sharonda my cousins they stayed on blaine, quincy n them used to be there too. Nase is my old school producer from the inhouse days. thats how i got started, i ran with all the old heads like Nase, Kev, Ken, J-Bolo, you name it. over the last few days i been putting up old stuff, and new stuff. i got a Santa Cruz Compilation coming. I been running w/SpinRich since everything hit the fan.

SpenDoe

The Movement
Feb 2, 2004
California
linktr.ee
your girl? what girl? That same one??? hmmm.....

SpenDoe @SpenDoe When are we goint to Santa Cruz to hit up some bars? Im dying to do this just don't have anyone to do it with.....I could with my girl but that's just not the same thing lol
I been running around man, race against time. Message me, and let me know whats really been going on.