key loom when animals attacc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
oh i dont know... maybe that there are peope actually shedding blood for this shit and others like mess who are faking the funk dawg. wtf? shut yo ass up already. u dont know wtf u talkn bout....
Ok smart guy... this is a message board for opinions, I understand ur a fan and u feel strongly about Key Loom but I live in the city he was shot in and have numerous people around me that are cool with em. He's a grown ass man who gone do what the fuck he wanna do, my curiosity is if he's asking for beef... why do a whole album about it if you are closely connected to the people who you are dissing.

Now go ahead and E-thug it out about my post if makes ya feel better since I don't know what I'm talking about.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
@ Flossalini, I see where you're coming from but at the same time, everything you got an issue with from what Loom is doing, Mess himself has been guilty of. Some could even say what Mess did was much worse seeing as he dissed his own homies he put on for no reason. Let alone the beef with longtime friend and collaborator Quinn, which got VERY personal. Can't forget the Obie Trice diss and his only reason was that he said there are gay's in Frisco and made his city look bad, if Mess dissed crips, isn't that the same thing? Just kind of seems karma is coming back on Mess with this imo.

Also, what does Loom getting shot with an AK(the type of gun it was is something that as far as I know, wasn't put out into public knowledge through the sicc... until you mentioned it) have to do with anything? You've mentioned it like 3 times in this thread, I don't know, it just kind of seems you have a personal issue with dude. You said the whole cd was overshadowed by the disses, they were 2 songs out of 22, I don't think the fans feel the same way.

Aug 14, 2005
Hey flossalini do you feel like loom is trying to get attention from gettin at mess? cuz in my eyes mess jumped on the whole blood car cuz its the thing to do nowadays u know? I bump both their music so its whatever....

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
@ Flossalini, I see where you're coming from but at the same time, everything you got an issue with from what Loom is doing, Mess himself has been guilty of. Some could even say what Mess did was much worse seeing as he dissed his own homies he put on for no reason. Let alone the beef with longtime friend and collaborator Quinn, which got VERY personal. Can't forget the Obie Trice diss and his only reason was that he said there are gay's in Frisco and made his city look bad, if Mess dissed crips, isn't that the same thing? Just kind of seems karma is coming back on Mess with this imo.

Also, what does Loom getting shot with an AK(the type of gun it was is something that as far as I know, wasn't put out into public knowledge through the sicc... until you mentioned it) have to do with anything? You've mentioned it like 3 times in this thread, I don't know, it just kind of seems you have a personal issue with dude. You said the whole cd was overshadowed by the disses, they were 2 songs out of 22, I don't think the fans feel the same way.

I hear where u coming from... but out of the 22 songs, I'm quite sure once those who knew of the Mess Diss songs.... went straight to those. I don't have an issue with Loom @ all, and the songs I'm quite sure were recorded a minute ago before the incident that happened to em. What I'm saying is being that he's a Nutt Factor & affiliated with T-Nutty (Messy Marv & T-Nutty album), Black Armor Records (Guce fam who's affiliated with Mess)... the timing on this album makes me wonder what kinda response this album will bring.

Oh and about the A.K thing... a nigga must really hate u to bring one of those out as opposed to a pistol unless that's all they got. To recover from that and walk in to a beef with people close to em after being advised not too for a 1st album debut is... confusing.

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Hey flossalini do you feel like loom is trying to get attention from gettin at mess? cuz in my eyes mess jumped on the whole blood car cuz its the thing to do nowadays u know? I bump both their music so its whatever....
It's hard to tell... I mean Gangsta's gone be gangsta's and he has some valid points on what he's goin @ em about. I'm in no way sticking up for Mess's Blood affiliations, but he's beating a dead horse on debut album and majority of the feedback I've gotten on the album wasn't about beats, Lyrics, etc. but those 2 tracks. I respect his gangsta, but as a label and artist what message are they sending. I mean does Big Roc & Nutty agree...

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I feel you Floss but if I remember correctly this album was all ready to go before he got shot up. I think he just wanted it out there asap instead of reprinting the cd without the disses. Now maybe I'm tripping but on the song "Bang 4 real Cuzzin" it sounded to me like it was T-nutty on the intro after the Mess samples. Does anyone know who's voice that was?

Then again this might all just be on some 50 Cent vs Kanye shit for publicity. If so their planned worked because it got people talking.

Apr 12, 2004
oh ok so u love sac music and u feelin this album???? The point floss is tryin to make what kinda attention does key loom want from this album neg or pos u feel me and if u ask the avg bay area fan they gon think loom is a hater and lookin for attention trust me i deal wit the top cats in the bay man look at my album cover line up and my new shit is ten times better than that one, soon or later messy or someone close to him will respond and that could fuck up bidness for loom in the long run not takin anything from him and he got flow but its a bad look being thats this is his first album.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I dont really care about the drama, but I will say that Loom stated what has already been stated about Mess...he's a man and im sure he meant what he said, especially if he was willing to put it out on record...at the end of the day, it is what it is..

If he didnt think he was built for it, I dont think he would have said it...therefore he made a decision and I dont see him not standing by it...

/back to the music...

Apr 12, 2004
I dont really care about the drama, but I will say that Loom stated what has already been stated about Mess...he's a man and im sure he meant what he said, especially if he was willing to put it out on record...at the end of the day, it is what it is..

If he didnt think he was built for it, I dont think he would have said it...therefore he made a decision and I dont see him not standing by it...

/back to the music...

REAL SHIT NOW BACK TO THE MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 20, 2004
www.rapbay.com
I hear where u coming from... but out of the 22 songs, I'm quite sure once those who knew of the Mess Diss songs.... went straight to those. I don't have an issue with Loom @ all, and the songs I'm quite sure were recorded a minute ago before the incident that happened to em. What I'm saying is being that he's a Nutt Factor & affiliated with T-Nutty (Messy Marv & T-Nutty album), Black Armor Records (Guce fam who's affiliated with Mess)... the timing on this album makes me wonder what kinda response this album will bring.

Oh and about the A.K thing... a nigga must really hate u to bring one of those out as opposed to a pistol unless that's all they got. To recover from that and walk in to a beef with people close to em after being advised not too for a 1st album debut is... confusing.
Man just cos T-Nutty had a album put together with him and Mess doesn't mean anything... and black armor records is Big Roc... nothin to do with guce except they cool with each other and do business with each other and roc put out that gucey valentine, black armor is more T-Nuttys fam than anything bein that all T-Nuttys releases are Black Armor/Nutt Factor... and plus this whole album was recorded prior to Key Loom getting shot, on top of that who knows all the real background that went into all this, we have no idea what the story is... anything being said is speculation unless you're hearing it from the horses mouth... and why a AK? Cos it's a relatively cheap easily accessible rifle that can do both semi/fully automatic shit and i'm sure people who are about to fire on someone want to make sure the jobs done right quickly with little room for error... not that i condone that shit i'm just saying thats why guns like that exist... created to be effective at the job they're intended to be used for which is killing people. Don't wish it on your worst enemy.... and it's a beautiful thing key loom lived through that