key loom when animals attacc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
this album was full of recycled beats, generic ass beats, shitty mastering. sorry, it sucked.

mess dont want it with any real gangstas
i dont disagree, but the last song on this album was recycled from messy & t-nutty's album "the 2nd and 3rd letter" (the only good song on here)

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Messy Marv is a washed up coke fiend fake blood.Key Loom would destroy him in a rap battle.
battle rap eh... I'm listening to this album with a Crip and even he's shaking his head at what we listening to. This shit sounds like a desperate attempt to prove his Crip card and deface Messy Marv name. Word is even T-Nutty told em he gone fuck up the Business with this and after listening to it, I put this album in the category of Yuk's "All Out War Mixtapes". I wanted to actually listen to em spit... but it's overshadowed by Gang banging & hate. I knew what to expect before it even got popped in but I had to judge for myself.

This nigga just got hit wit a kada... so don't worry about Bloods in Frisco... worry about Bloods in ya own City!!!

Just my Opinion

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
battle rap eh... I'm listening to this album with a Crip and even he's shaking his head at what we listening to. This shit sounds like a desperate attempt to prove his Crip card and deface Messy Marv name. Word is even T-Nutty told em he gone fuck up the Business with this and after listening to it, I put this album in the category of Yuk's "All Out War Mixtapes". I wanted to actually listen to em spit... but it's overshadowed by Gang banging & hate. I knew what to expect before it even got popped in but I had to judge for myself.

This nigga just got hit wit a kada... so don't worry about Bloods in Frisco... worry about Bloods in ya own City!!! Just my Opinion
Floss...I thought he got clapped out here in SAC???

From what I know Key Loom aint from SAC he from Salinas or some shit...

Anyway I dont get why so many people wanna get at Mess all of a sudden...shit seems kind of weak to me...i could care less about him bangin on hes CD...he a crip I would expect him too but tryna call out Mess seems like dudes just wants to get some kind of buzz of the shit...let your talent speak for it self and let Mess do him...if aint personal then why even give a fuck...im ah download the album of itunes anyway I see for my self if I like it or not...other than that it is what it is

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Floss...I thought he got clapped out here in SAC???

From what I know Key Loom aint from SAC he from Salinas or some shit...

Anyway I dont get why so many people wanna get at Mess all of a sudden...shit seems kind of weak to me...i could care less about him bangin on hes CD...he a crip I would expect him too but tryna call out Mess seems like dudes just wants to get some kind of buzz of the shit...let your talent speak for it self and let Mess do him...if aint personal then why even give a fuck...im ah download the album of itunes anyway I see for my self if I like it or not...other than that it is what it is
Agreed, yes he is from Salinas but been in Sac for some years. All in all I'm just curious what is he asking for with this album? Bloods to side with em, Messy to respond for more beef, T-Nutty to not do another album with em, or what? Big Roc put it out and he's fam with Guce and cool with Mess. What is this album saying... is this some 50 Cent manuever or will we see thru the surface attention to what Key Loom's real talent is. I don't have a problem with dude but this album feels like it will be overshadowed by the fact it's about Mess & not Key Loom.

Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
this album was full of recycled beats, generic ass beats, shitty mastering. sorry, it sucked.

i dont disagree, but the last song on this album was recycled from messy & t-nutty's album "the 2nd and 3rd letter" (the only good song on here)
this is a street album. kinda like a mixtape but better. the song with cool nutz and luni coleone is also recycled.

not a bad cd imo

Aug 14, 2005
I mean... after getting hit with a kada what do u want this album to say to the Mess suporters?
oh i dont know... maybe that there are peope actually shedding blood for this shit and others like mess who are faking the funk dawg. wtf? shut yo ass up already. u dont know wtf u talkn bout....

May 9, 2002
Which beats were recycled?

EDIT: "Push The Line" is...what else?

I agree, the mixing/mastering needed some work...but it had more of a "mixtape" vibe is what i got out of it. Some of the songs sounded like shitty MP3's (under CD quality bitrate).

You didnt like ANYTHING besides that song? How can anyone not like "Cop Work"? That shit is nasty.