Kevin Federline Returning To Wrestling Ring

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TBo01

Sicc OG
Apr 2, 2006
Kevin Federline Returning To Wrestling Ring
By: Chris Taylor on 12/9/2006

kevin Britney Spears soon-to-be ex-husband Kevin Federline is to brave the boos by wresting for the WWE again.

The aspiring rapper met a less than complimentary reception from the crowd after competing against World Wrestling Entertainment’s John Cena in October – but is now returning for a rematch.

Federline will ‘fight’ Cena in a special New Year Eve’s show – but Britney wo’t be there, she’ll be raking in $250,000 for a performance at Las Vegas’s Pure nightclub.

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news?id=25780

damn this shit is gonna be funny

TBo01

Sicc OG
Apr 2, 2006
^lol...u serious? cena raps way better than k-fed.....k-fed has people, like mos def, write his lines...cena does his own shit

Feb 8, 2003
I think they gonna let K-Fed get a upset victory too. I think Umaga is gonna win that battle royal next week and win the belt then at new years resolution cena will get it back and the next night lose the non title match to K-Fed

Feb 8, 2003
Ferderline will beat Cena. maybe not fair and square but I truely believe he will win since he the super underdog.

I think Monty Brown is gonna make his debut during that match or Umaga will just cost Cena the match

Jun 24, 2005
Kevin Federline cut a monster promo last night.

"I never called myself K-Fed. That's just what the media created so you people would hate me. K-Fed is dead! I'm Kevin Federline BITCH!"

That shit was raw as fuck. I was feelin' it big time.

Shit, his promo last night was better than what the majority of the roster can do, which is sad for the rest of the roster.