Kevin Durant

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2005
That boy is somethin else! I just watched him beat the Rockets by himself. He was unstoppable in the 4th. Brought the SONICS back from 10 down on his own...blocking shots, gettin rebounds, scoring at will. I know its only preseason but I aint seen nobody take a game over like that in a long time (besides Brandon Roy against Joe Johnson of course). Fuck Clay Bennett.Fuck Howard Schultz. The thunder does not exist.

Feb 21, 2006
www.trunkmuzik.blogspot.com
yeah, Durant is dope. last season he did the same thing to the Warriors. Dude was just making ALL of his shots. but like all players, sometimes they just have bad games. He couldnt do anything major in the last game against the Warriors...and Marco Belinelli was the guy guarding him.

give him a couple of years and he will be even better

TM1

Sicc OG
Jun 15, 2006
He has really bad shooting percentage.
But the way I see he can only get better, and he's already really good.
Future allstar for sure.

Feb 17, 2008
not with all the money that franchise has invested into the half of their team that are sitting home nursing injuries...
ummm actually pryzbilla is back, blake is back tommorow, frye is back tommorow... being 3 weeks ahead of schedule, and rudy should be back as well, so that only leaves martell still injured and we didnt spend too much on him, so you can go ahead and kill that nonsense right now. but as for the blazers trying to get durant... FUCK THAT

Jun 27, 2005
ummm actually pryzbilla is back, blake is back tommorow, frye is back tommorow... being 3 weeks ahead of schedule, and rudy should be back as well, so that only leaves martell still injured and we didnt spend too much on him, so you can go ahead and kill that nonsense right now. but as for the blazers trying to get durant... FUCK THAT
will never happen, but how could you be against something like that?

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
I don't know how you could NOT want Kevin Durant on your team; Durant, with the Blazers (if the roster is in tact) in 3 years, would make them frontrunners for a title (or two)...if Oden lives up to being Jesus Christ-Jabaar.

Jan 28, 2005
you're a fucking idiot.

my remark wasn't about the Trailblazers, it was about the WASHINGTON WIZARDS.

which you may have picked up on if you read the quote I SPECIFICALLY put in my reply.

Look both ways before you cross the street next time.

May 9, 2002
Not this argument again :lick:

When I was 10 years old I was reading at a higher grade level than Michael Jordan when he was 10 years old.
You missed the point. Dude said he wasnt a good shooter, i merely took someone who is highly regarded as a GREAT NBA player to put it in prspective. He said Durant shot at a low percentage, but so did LeBron in HIS rookie campaign. No more, no less.

FUck Bennett.