Kevin Durant Is On The Most Shameless Ring Chasing Journey In NBA History

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2015
Your argument is weak you're saying he compromised his integrity by leaving okc to go to the better team.

What's the point of going pro? To make friends or win championships ?

magic coulda joined bird to form a better team .. u know why he didn't do that? cuz he not a fuckboy from a soft ass era.

Feb 19, 2015
Starting to think you ain't even old enough to remember Malone and Payton joining the Lakers. You probably wasn't even a fan at the time, just looking solely at their age on wikipedia lol

You can even go back on this very forum and see the threads at the time. Not a damn person was talking about "past their primes". It was all shit talk about the Lakers for basically cheating to try and get a title. Why would people at the time be calling the Lakers "cheaters" for signing supposed "washed up" "past their prime" players?

Shit was the same. Just like Lebron and Bosh to the Heat was the same. Just like Chris Paul joining Deandre Jordan and Blake Griffin was the same (even though they flopped hard).

You're just emotional about KD.

u either got comprehension issues or u simply not paying attention to my posts

pay close attention:

ASIDE FROM THEM BEIN AT THE TAIL END OF THEIR CAREERS, MALONE AND PAYTON DIDNT LEAVE TO JOIN THE TEAM THAT JUST ELIMINATED THEM. U KEEP BRINGING UP PLAYERS WHO NEVER DID THAT=MAKES NO SENSE.

you can go read my posts on dubcc from the malone-payton era if it makes u feel better.. doesn't change the facts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
A fuckboy gets in his feelings about a subject that doesn't affect his life in no way possible.
You wrote an essay on your feelings !!

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
u either got comprehension issues or u simply not paying attention to my posts

pay close attention:

ASIDE FROM THEM BEIN AT THE TAIL END OF THEIR CAREERS, MALONE AND PAYTON DIDNT LEAVE TO JOIN THE TEAM THAT JUST ELIMINATED THEM. U KEEP BRINGING UP PLAYERS WHO NEVER DID THAT=MAKES NO SENSE.

you can go read my posts on dubcc from the malone-payton era if it makes u feel better.. doesn't change the facts.
I don't have comprehension issues, I just think your argument is retarded. KD would have joined the Warriors regardless if it was the Warriors that eliminated OKC or somebody else. If the Spurs knocked out OKC in the round before, guess where KD would have ended up? In Golden State. If OKC beat the Warriors, but got beat by Lebron in the NBA Finals, guess where KD would have ended up? In Golden State. OKC winning the Finals would have been the only thing that kept him there. KD to Golden State was the narrative before that season even started, let alone the playoffs.

Feb 19, 2015
Except Magic couldn't, because the salary caps back in the 80's were way too small, he would have had to work for free lol
there's a thing called luxury tax. all a owner has to do is pay it and they can go over the cap. magic coulda been paid the same and played wit bird .. besides, magic himself called it hoe shit and said he couldn't imagine doin that for COMPETITION purposes.

Feb 19, 2015
A fuckboy gets in his feelings about a subject that doesn't affect his life in no way possible.
You wrote an essay on your feelings !!
nope .. not in my feelings, jus callin it like i see it. i can give a shit less about the warriors, im actually rooting for them cuz i don't fux wit the cavs.

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2015
I don't have comprehension issues, I just think your argument is retarded. KD would have joined the Warriors regardless if it was the Warriors that eliminated OKC or somebody else. If the Spurs knocked out OKC in the round before, guess where KD would have ended up? In Golden State. If OKC beat the Warriors, but got beat by Lebron in the NBA Finals, guess where KD would have ended up? In Golden State. OKC winning the Finals would have been the only thing that kept him there. KD to Golden State was the narrative before that season even started, let alone the playoffs.
it's even more bitchmade because durant admitted he already had his mind set on golden state midseason. his bitchassness is the reason his team blew a 3-1 lead.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
there's a thing called luxury tax. all a owner has to do is pay it and they can go over the cap. magic coulda been paid the same and played wit bird .. besides, magic himself called it hoe shit and said he couldn't imagine doin that for COMPETITION purposes.
Except for the fact the luxury tax didn't exist back then?

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
There's a reason we never saw Magic, Jordan, Bird, Barkley, Hakeem, David Robinson etc. on a team and it damn sure wasn't "we're competitive". Guarantee you if Barkley could have joined Jordan and Pippen on the Bulls he would have jumped on it in a heartbeat.

Super teams definitely would have been a thing if ownership was able to throw money at people.

Feb 19, 2015
There's a reason we never saw Magic, Jordan, Bird, Barkley, Hakeem, David Robinson etc. on a team and it damn sure wasn't "we're competitive". Guarantee you if Barkley could have joined Jordan and Pippen on the Bulls he would have jumped on it in a heartbeat.

Super teams definitely would have been a thing if ownership was able to throw money at people.

they've all been on record sayin they woulda never did that because they were at eachothers throats.. their entire goal was to defeat each other. competitive nature hadn't gone out the window yet. they were genuinely rivals who's goal was to defeat one another.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
they've all been on record sayin they woulda never did that because they were at eachothers throats.. their entire goal was to defeat each other. competitive nature hadn't gone out the window yet. they were genuinely rivals who's goal was to defeat one another.
They say that now in hindsight.

If Jerry Krause was able to throw a giant contract at Barkley to get guaranteed rings with Jordan don't pretend he would have said "no, I'm competitive" lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
nope, only 1 .. and then 82 is when people started questioning him and calling him tragic johnson. i think it's safe to believe him as opposed to your opinion on him.
He got a ring in 80 and 82....that would be 2 before the salary cap was introduced in 1984. Bird got rings in 81 and 84. They had no reason to join each other lol KD had zero in OKC, he had a reason to go elsewhere.

Feb 19, 2015
They say that now in hindsight.

If Jerry Krause was able to throw a giant contract at Barkley to get guaranteed rings with Jordan don't pretend he would have said "no, I'm competitive" lol

jerry krause would of, no doubt .. but part of barkleys mission was to DEFEAT jordan .. he said this many times on tnt and dissed durant for this move, as well.

Feb 19, 2015
He got a ring in 80 and 82....that would be 2 before the salary cap was introduced in 1984. Bird got rings in 81 and 84. They had no reason to join each other lol KD had zero in OKC, he had a reason to go elsewhere.
magic coulda won 8 straight with bird .. he and bird both said they woulda never joined teams, because part of why they played was to one up each other .. it's like u and your homie are playing nba2k against each other. the entire point of playin is to beat one another .. u don't turn to your homie and say "yo let's play on the same team we can dominate the computer man!!"