KEKE LOCO FROM HARLEM???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
rwashing34 said:
NEVA HEARD OF EM
Are You Young?....remember in piru love song(video version) a rapper said.
"N.O.T.S. Non. Rappers. Out. of the Shelter. dissing dangerous for record sales I guess we helped you....
Yeah N.O.T.S. they put out the true blue tapes to me they originated Banging on wax..even though it was one sided.KeKe Loco was the primary artist on there and he did some producing etc....
The tapes wrent on some lyrical rass kass type shit or the beats wasnt like dre or quik.....but back then shit was hard..

Jan 10, 2006
50cal said:
Yeah i gotta get affiliated..I think my homie J capone is on there..
Hey 50cal, wasn't J Capone on a dvd or somethin with Shiphead from Shot gun crips rappin? I remember seein that years ago. I thought he was tight. He got any cd's out?

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
TYCUUN001 said:
Hey 50cal, wasn't J Capone on a dvd or somethin with Shiphead from Shot gun crips rappin? I remember seein that years ago. I thought he was tight. He got any cd's out?
yeah you thinking of slob187/crab187 documentary.he had the video streets keep calling me on there....Yeah he about to put a new c.d out soon.he has about 3 others that you can buy.he has a store also in gardena off normandie and rosecrans for all them white teez etc...He is on my top frinds list on my myspace...hit him up let em know 50cal/dofaself sent ya.....or ANT(thats what he calls me) anyway he was also in a few other documentaries as well him and Big ship...seen big ship a few weeks back he doing good..

Jan 10, 2006
50cal said:
yeah you thinking of slob187/crab187 documentary.he had the video streets keep calling me on there....Yeah he about to put a new c.d out soon.he has about 3 others that you can buy.he has a store also in gardena off normandie and rosecrans for all them white teez etc...He is on my top frinds list on my myspace...hit him up let em know 50cal/dofaself sent ya.....or ANT(thats what he calls me) anyway he was also in a few other documentaries as well him and Big ship...seen big ship a few weeks back he doing good..
Good lookin out 50cal. I'm gonna check out that myspace page. Good to hear Big Ship doing good too. I saw him in a documentary where him and his homeboy Ghost was hangin out with some friends one night. Ship looked like he was drunk as hell singing r&b songs. That shit had me trippin.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
MAN THAT TRUE BLUE TAPE IS OG. I REMEMBER THE ACTUAL TAPE BEING BLUE. I THINK ON THE INSIDE OF THE COVER HE HAD LIKE A POUND OF WEED ON A TABLE OR SOMETHING. IT HAD ALOT OF FUNK SAMPLES. SHIT WAS COOL FOR ITS TIME. THAT AND TWEETY BIRD LOC.

May 30, 2006
50cal said:
Are You Young?....remember in piru love song(video version) a rapper said.
"N.O.T.S. Non. Rappers. Out. of the Shelter. dissing dangerous for record sales I guess we helped you....
Yeah N.O.T.S. they put out the true blue tapes to me they originated Banging on wax..even though it was one sided.KeKe Loco was the primary artist on there and he did some producing etc....
The tapes wrent on some lyrical rass kass type shit or the beats wasnt like dre or quik.....but back then shit was hard..
I had the N.O.T.S cdYou Only Live Once & that shit sounded amaturish az fuck. I liked some of it but I would'nt recommend anyone 2 buy it unless they were a die hard Crip.

Aug 14, 2003
WXS STOMP3R said:
MAN THAT TRUE BLUE TAPE IS OG. I REMEMBER THE ACTUAL TAPE BEING BLUE. I THINK ON THE INSIDE OF THE COVER HE HAD LIKE A POUND OF WEED ON A TABLE OR SOMETHING. IT HAD ALOT OF FUNK SAMPLES. SHIT WAS COOL FOR ITS TIME. THAT AND TWEETY BIRD LOC.
EXACTLY! I WAS LIKE 7 OR 8 THEN, I REMEMBER MY BROTHER PLAYING THAT. I NEED TO FIND THOSE AGAIN

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
TYCUUN001 said:
Good lookin out 50cal. I'm gonna check out that myspace page. Good to hear Big Ship doing good too. I saw him in a documentary where him and his homeboy Ghost was hangin out with some friends one night. Ship looked like he was drunk as hell singing r&b songs. That shit had me trippin.
Yeah I cant remember what documentary that was..but yeah J capone was in that as well that night seen when the cops was harassing them..J capone had that curl...neck snappin juice everywhere..hahaa...

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
The Evil Genius said:
I had the N.O.T.S cdYou Only Live Once & that shit sounded amaturish az fuck. I liked some of it but I would'nt recommend anyone 2 buy it unless they were a die hard Crip.
Hell geah Cuzz banger cuzz..yeah shit wasnt meant to be some mainstream shit...just a hood tape..

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
WXS STOMP3R said:
Yeah that was the Y.ou O.nly L.ive O.nce true blue2 c.d the one before that was more hood...

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
HEY WAS IT BANGING ON WAX2 OR ONE OF THE TRUE BLUE TAPES. WHERE ONE OF THE RAPPERS GOES SOMETHING LIKE "STRAIGHT GANGSTA PULLING ALL THE FINE HOES, IN A HOUSE SURROUNDED BY SURENOS"?

Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
What U Know About Bear Tonguetwister? Jay Capone Is My Nigga On A Personal Level Frum When I Was Out There Livin In LA.. I Stayed In The Heart Of His Hood, Niggas Gettin Murked Was In The Norm On The Block Where I Was At.. He's A Real One And Gave Me Love And Respect Even Though I Was Frum The Otherside.. People In The LA Area, Check His Store In Gardena Called Ryda'z Only, Off Normandie And 139th.. Also Look For Me On His New Mixtape.. And Look For Him On My Solo Album Coming Soon..

That Samoanigga Young Sau