Keeping up with the Kardashians

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol

i watched a few episodes mainly to stare at kim kardashian and kourtney kardashian and ended up finding it pretty entertaining. itd be pretty cool to live a privileged lifestyle like that, with a family that sticks together like that. and all the kardashians are straight hustlers especially the mom kris jenner; they're really serious about business, its crazy to think how they have clothing stores, perfume, managing a record studio, all that shit and keeping it in the family at the same time. its crazy how they built an empire based off of sex appeal and hoe'ing, lol. i wonder if theyre going to pimp out the younger daughters too when they get old enough

all in all its just your typical reality tv bullshit, and its probably scripted and shit, but i can see why people like the show. the american people want to escape their own shitty realities and the 'kardashian lifestyle' is pretty appealing

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
khloe kills this shit that bitch is ugly as fuck makes you wonder if shes adopted
lol that was one of the most annoying episodes of any television show i ever watched, where the mom was trying to convince khloe to take a paternity test cause of all the tabloid rumors that she might not be a real kardashian. bitch should have just took the fuckin test. it makes me wonder if she already took the test and found out that shes not a 'real' kardashian so they swept it under the rug to maintain the three sister marketing force element