KEAK, HAJI, BAVGATE, J-DIGGS CONCERT IN DAVIS...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 3, 2006
^what can i say i gotta C- in algebra

As far as dj pimp its whatever dudes just a blatant homo and its hillarious cause every time i get on his line he gets all defensive and reactive like arguing with a mildly retarded small child and stars spewing names of his so called "friends" and then proceeds to call me 80,000 fags,btiches, etc.

your right tho i need to ease up on em i dont wanna cause cardiac arrest hes already at high risk being that hes like 50 and ways prolly a good 375 pounds

Apr 25, 2005
Back to the main topic....
I was actually out there but I aint even stay for the concert cuz there was dumb ass amount of fuckin cops, and my patna that was inside was tellin it really wasn't worth it. So we jus snatched some bitches and bounced. I did hear Diggs did was the best, and was in the crowd with everybody like it was nothin.

Jan 22, 2007
^^^^^^ thank you for returning this thread to the original topic...

but ya, there were a shitload of cops, but what can you expect in Davis, right? they had all the gang cops out there and shit. once you got up inside there weren't any in there, just around tha house. there was security, but they weren't doing shit, we was all smoking and everything, and yes, there were hella bitches, stupid ones at that. ya, diggs was legit, he wasn't tripping, he rolled up in the crowd and was just chillin, smokin blunts and shit, definitely the best one to show up and perform, he was gettin hella heated when the music would stop all of a sudden, which was shitty, but he turned it into an acapella song, it was a good concert given the town and venue it was located in.

Apr 25, 2005
^^^ yea my female friends all got pictures with diggs and smoked blunts with him. That's why I aint wanna pay $30 cuz my patnas was tellin me the sound system was hella shitty and the concert itself seemed unorganized.

Jan 22, 2007
yep, what can you expect tho from a jewish frat? ha... but ya, some girl paid for my ticket, so i wasn't even trippin, all i had to do was supply the alcohol, and i was gonna be drinkin anyway, so figured i might as well dip to the concert. but ya, diggs and kuzzo fly were def. the more social characters on stage for this concert. keak did his thang, made his money, and cut... nothing surprising.

all in all, i'm sure they made good money from all the squares in davis...

General, where are you located? the 916?

Apr 25, 2005
Silver&Black151 said:
yep, what can you expect tho from a jewish frat? ha... but ya, some girl paid for my ticket, so i wasn't even trippin, all i had to do was supply the alcohol, and i was gonna be drinkin anyway, so figured i might as well dip to the concert. but ya, diggs and kuzzo fly were def. the more social characters on stage for this concert. keak did his thang, made his money, and cut... nothing surprising.

all in all, i'm sure they made good money from all the squares in davis...

General, where are you located? the 916?
I feel you I would've gone if it was free. Yea check ya pm.