KEAK, HAJI, BAVGATE, J-DIGGS CONCERT IN DAVIS...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 22, 2007
i went to this concert last night, after hearing about it last minute... was actually a pretty good show for it being in Davis, at a jewish frat, given Davis cops are known for being haters. The sound system kept getting fucked up too, but other than that, everyone did their thang. haji got down, keak did too, and diggs was out there the longest rockin tha warriors fit. crest creepaz, gorilla pits, jimmy roses, and young meez from alaska was there... shit was pretty dope, except for how many youngins were there....

anyone else from the 916 or around go to this?

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
"check the soundscan...... 0 records sold bitch" haji springer quoted at the time out in concord, recorded for a dvd as he was leaving in a 2007 big body bmw with about 60k in jewels!

the point is, he doesnt take himself too serious so no need to hate....... he having fun and entertaining......

Jan 22, 2007
yes, it was a good time tho.. haji def. added to the livelihood of the concert... especially because there were squares in he crowd. nobody else from the 916 made the trip? kuzzo fly was in tha billin' too.. they was tossin out copies of da baydestrian, that's how i copped my copy. and hella posters, and one dollar bills, got a couple blunt wraps with them... haha.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
HAJI PULLS UP TO THE SHOW IN HIS 80,000 DOLLA BENZ AND DRIPPIN WITH MORE ICE THAN BUSTA RHYMES. HE'S GETTIN MAD LOVE FROM THE FANS AND IS LIVIN HIS DREAM. SICCNESS MEMBERS CAN HATE, BUT ARTISTS OUT THERE ARE EMBRACING HIM 24/7

Aug 3, 2006
dj pimp said:
HAJI PULLS UP TO THE SHOW IN HIS 80,000 DOLLA BENZ AND DRIPPIN WITH MORE ICE THAN BUSTA RHYMES. HE'S GETTIN MAD LOVE FROM THE FANS AND IS LIVIN HIS DREAM. SICCNESS MEMBERS CAN HATE, BUT ARTISTS OUT THERE ARE EMBRACING HIM 24/7
more than busta rhymes? now you've just proved your an over exaggerating liar

Aug 3, 2006
also dj pimp why do you act like such a male groupie its really stange, you admire all these other men and what they have so much you gotta brag for them! its as if you were a 15 year old girl i get the feeling your rooms fulla bay rappers posters/pics pasted all over the wall like some kinda obsessive fan

Dec 21, 2006
sorry to say it... but its the truth...no pun intended, you guys go out of your way to clown pimp any chance u get....cold part about it is that it starts out being somebody elses's thread, and u guys turn it into a "i hate dj pimp" campaign...

Aug 3, 2006
dj pimp said:
U DICKRIDE ME HARDER THAN ANYONE ON SICCNESS, YA FAG... WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL "DJ PIMP GROUPIE CLUB" YOU'RE IN GOOD COMPANY.
whatever gramps pm next time your in the bay and ill slide thru and give you a nice ass whoopin all your bullshit talk on here is good enough reason for me to fuck up your whole program in fact it'd make my day then ill youtube it

Jan 15, 2006
the same 5 ? i never even mentioned his fat ass untill a few days ago// but i always see people clowning on him cuz of the stupid shit he be saying.. and its definetily more then 5 try damn near half this board...

and the ones that never clowned his groupie ass have some kind of affiliation to him or just dont care enough to bother...

what grown ass man be on internet forums allday licking the balls of every rapper that ever shook his hands..

Dec 29, 2004
dj pimp said:

you sound like a woman or a fag right about now......jesus christ

Apr 22, 2007
the_truth_ said:
the same 5 ? i never even mentioned his fat ass untill a few days ago// but i always see people clowning on him cuz of the stupid shit he be saying.. and its definetily more then 5 try damn near half this board...

and the ones that never clowned his groupie ass have some kind of affiliation to him or just dont care enough to bother...

what grown ass man be on internet forums allday licking the balls of every rapper that ever shook his hands..
who is dis from da diceroll