Keak Da Sneak's The Official NorthWest Mini Tour!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Da Gu

Sicc OG
Apr 10, 2006
i sure hope so. im not a hater in any form or fashion so i would love to see a BIG turnout in any club/arena in the NW but i've been to Zillah b4 and it's not the biggest of areas around. Regardless i hope its a good turnout. Whoever goes please give us an update on it

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Zillah is a small ass town. They better off performin in Yaks...
Yeah ZIllah is out in the middle of fucking nowhere, outside of Toppenish.

Great NW tour when you don't even hit SEATTLE or PORTLAND....

:smh:

Jul 29, 2008
^Because the tour is a mini tour? I don't know if that has anything to do with it, though.
I feel ya. I figure a mini tour is a few cities.. not as small population cities. I havent been to those places, except for Spokane, but he would have gotten some more money hitting up Portland, Tacoma and even Seattle.

go out and meet Keak everyone.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^Because the tour is a mini tour? I don't know if that has anything to do with it, though.
well my definition of mini-NW tour doesn't mean THE SMALLEST CITIES in the NW! to me that would mean it's a small tour goign to the best spots....apparently I was wrong....:cheeky:

lol.....

again...

:smh:

Apr 14, 2003
pretty sure JT and DJ Reckless put it together... but i'm not sure. its all good i did shows in Bozeman, and Big Sky Resort in fuckin montana... these places are pretty fuckin small but we had good ass times in both towns.