KC's reaction to MD's death

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 3, 2004
BROWN GUERRERO said:
Whats the mood like in KC over Mac Dre's death? I know he had a fan base out there and I just want to get this straight from a KC homie's mouth.
Niggaz is sick down here cuz mufuckas grew up on MD. Kansas City niggaz is ashamed right now that it happened. KC niggaz want answers too. But whats so fucked up is all the news wanna bring up is "Oh he robbed banks and did a nickle in the joint". They do mention he released some almost 30 albums in 10 years. But dont even mention he had a wife and 3 kids.

Feb 26, 2004
MD is the King of Rap

Niggas can't even think right now. I ran into a nigga on the bus stop ( a grown nigga too ) who was actually crying. Dude told me that it felt like he lost a brother because he listens to MD everyday. It's little ass kids running around KC singng Thizzle Dance. MD had so much love for KC, just like we got 2 tons of love for MD. Why do you think he was up here? Showing us love!!! I don't think nobody in America (but the bay) got as much love for MD as we got! Hell some bay artist damn near live here. Hell, He even made Albums just for KC! Hell, he got beats from KC niggas for his own shit. And it's so many KC artist wit MD on they shit. BECAUSE MD WAS and IS OR NIGGA. WE feel like we lost one of our own. You don't think ryda's in KC want answers too? It's just niggas get knocked off in KC everyday. It's so much hate. Like crabs crawling out of a bucket. I just wish DRE could have been wit real Tycoons who wouldn't have let it go down like that. Like Dubee said on the siccness interview.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
Yea that street.. it hits hard...

~ Don't get it twisted I rep the a on my hat but today this oakland fitted cap.. it is representing something diffrent.. Mac dre has passed away and in peace he is resting.. One of the best western orignal rappers, that captivated your mind and filled you with laughter... And if you listen with all your attention and squint your vision .. You can see em thizzin on a mission blowin kisses to those who truly miss em... Pissin on the bitches that ended his living...~ law (rough draft)

'Gangstas do dance but not like your thinkin..
You gotta scrunch up your face like something was stinking, then bounce back n forth like a fiend when he tweakin something mean.. We call it the thizzle dance yadidimean'

Jun 28, 2002
^^^ what r u talkin about he asked how niggas feel in the town?
but to get back to what u was askin niggas is fuckin hurting bad it aint just Cali niggas shook over this im tellin u KC might as well have been his second home cause he was loved that muched out here. niggas is just basically in shock.

Apr 1, 2002
llsikc said:
Niggaz is sick down here cuz mufuckas grew up on MD. Kansas City niggaz is ashamed right now that it happened. KC niggaz want answers too. But whats so fucked up is all the news wanna bring up is "Oh he robbed banks and did a nickle in the joint". They do mention he released some almost 30 albums in 10 years. But dont even mention he had a wife and 3 kids.
What? He has 3 kids? b-12 said he has a 12 year old daughter but didn't hear anything else about no other kids???

Aug 9, 2002
Mean Mugg said:
What? He has 3 kids? b-12 said he has a 12 year old daughter but didn't hear anything else about no other kids???

IN ONE ARTICLE I READ ON THE SITE SAID THAT HE A HAD A 13yr OLD NAMED DRAN HICKS. NOTHIN BOUT A WIFE.

Dec 3, 2002
www.geocities.com
Regardless how many kids Dre had, he still was a father. Killed over some bull$hit. Its a dame shame for KC. Makes us niggaz look bad. C-BO almost gettin too? Its messed as hell up. Bay niggaz done hella for KC. Should be nothin but love. But yes haterz are like roaches in KC. I stay on point ever time i leave the crib and the ride. You just never know. Bahgdad $hiiiit....again RIP Dre sadly another fallen hero.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
joeyknek said:
Regardless how many kids Dre had, he still was a father. Killed over some bull$hit. Its a dame shame for KC. Makes us niggaz look bad. C-BO almost gettin too? Its messed as hell up. Bay niggaz done hella for KC. Should be nothin but love. But yes haterz are like roaches in KC. I stay on point ever time i leave the crib and the ride. You just never know. Bahgdad $hiiiit....again RIP Dre sadly another fallen hero.
yep, c-bo almost hit....

the shooters were tryna get at fat tone and bo was in the car with him