KAZAA LITE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
I wasn't into soulseek either... I also tried out Tesla, and didn't dig it much.

And D-Menace... I'd mos def hit you up with the file, but I'm on dialup. So you're much better off finding someone else to do it if you can.

Here's a few screen shots of Ressurection, if anyone's interested.
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Jan 6, 2004
StrongArmSteady.cjb.net
man, the new kazaa looks kool, but that "auto search more" function's been there for a while. i feel ya on the dial up/soul sek tho, but i got 128k shit & it works fukkin good for me...

i gues that shit's all your own preferances, kazaa good all round, soul seek good for rare shit. and shareazaa's good for Roms & popular tunes... some better functionality than kazaa, and i like the throttle that u can make it use 50% of your internet instead of makin it go slow as a muthhaaa!!!

chekk 'em all in my opinion, i got a few p2p's installed!

Get Yo bars Up MuhFukkaz!

Jan 6, 2004
StrongArmSteady.cjb.net
yeah zero man, lookin at your pixx closter just looks like the last version of Kazza lite K++ with some addverts, WTF is G-Spot? and in the search thing aint google no mow, it's some other company, maybee wanting some traffic.

u feel me man? heres a pic of my kazaa, prety much the same imo!?

whered u get ressurection anyway?

if people want i could upload mine get back at me...

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I got Kazza Lite K++ jus for videos and I host vidz there too, Iv seen folks download Nickatina & Primo & shit, different bay vidz, I got the installer from another user tho, I didnt pay that 1 time fee or whatever, its clean, Im rarely on but do a serch for bay vidz, see what comes up, my name is: Here4videos