KAZAA LITE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
that won't have it.

I've found the easiest way is to dl kazaa, then just use it to dl kazaa lite. I suggest getting the new kazaa lite ressurection which is pretty spiffy. Then uninstall kazaa and run adaware and/or Spybot Search and Destroy to kill any spy/adware.

Jan 6, 2004
StrongArmSteady.cjb.net
I'm Prety Sure This Works!!!

haha > This is kazaa clean! the differences from kazaa are below. The new kazaa lite is under development by some other pepls, and i dunno how u gon get ahold of it.

if anyone gets a link, it'd be tyte!

Changes
* Removed GAIN
* Removed MyWay myBar
* Removed PerfectNav
* Removed Altnet Peerpoints
* Removed P2P Networking
* Removed BullGuard
* Removed CyDoor Advertising
* Removed TopSearch
* Removed useless buttons (shop, etc.)
* Removed channels
* Starts faster and uses less memory
* Removed splash screen
* PL is set to 1000
* Unlimited search mores
* Unlimited number of search tabs
* Ban IP ranges feature
* Speed Up tool
* KSig tool
* KDat tool
* AVI Preview tool
* KaZuperNodes tool
* KaNAT tool
* Configuration Wizard
* Supertrick

Nov 14, 2002
What's your thoughts/opinions, if any, on WINMX...?
I think it needs more people to use it, first off. And secondly, I installed it and gave it a whirl for about a week but never really understood what the fuck I was doing fully, which makes me uncomfortable. LoL.

I've heard nothing but good things about it, but I'm not too into the whole irc sorta technical nonsense when there's perfectly good progs out there like K-Lite.

@zero....where can u get this new kazza lite ??

how is it diff then the old one ?
Tons more features. It'll auto-press "search more" for as long as you want it to for example. Nothing special, but it looks a bit nicer and some of the "hacks" are convenient.

Jan 6, 2004
StrongArmSteady.cjb.net
yeah man, thaz the same as my kazaalite, but i got it a while bakk befor k-lite was fuked over... i was just hoping a link was still open somwhere just in case ya know, so i found dat one, downloaded it & never installed it incase my kazaa was better, hah hah...

it says it's got all da same features tho, so y not??

ya'll tryed Shareaza yet?
i just downloaded it, and it's better than kazaa imo!

chekk it, http://www.shareaza.com/.

Apr 25, 2002
^yup i've been fuckin wit shareaza...shit is a lot better than kazaa and there aint no spyware....also you can use it to d/l torrents, they got hella ps2 and xbox games if you got a modchip...hella pc games, full dvd movies (4.7gigs), if you have a dvd burner...hella shit

Nov 2, 2002
the new shit is K++
go to the tech TV website to get it, i think thats the only place that still has it
k++ is the same as kazaa lite

Apr 25, 2002
Ironic Commando said:
sharaza is garbage for my purposes...if you wanna find some rare ass songs...get soulseek...i live by it
tru...if u want rare songs shareaza is garbage...i use soulseek too...not many people up on it but there hella shit on there...

www.slsknet.org

May 13, 2002
good lookin zero...u think u can up that new kazaa lite an PM me the link ?? unless it can handle the lurker traffic lol then just post it here....

its prolly only 3 mbz like the old one....

hook it up

Apr 25, 2002
Damize-Clicc said:
on soulseek where can i get some tight shit? rare bay or midwest..
the search function needs a little work, it's gettin better though...but go into the bay rap chatrooms and browse everyones files...