Kay Slay jacks the Jacka

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
I had a few word exchanges with him the other day. He said he was going to bring the West and East together and he named hella East Coast cities and only So Cal cities. I ask him why he was leaving out cities from the Bay like OAK, S.F. ect ect, I said he was forgetting a big piece of the West Coast. He got hella mad and defensive.

Apr 25, 2002
looks like kay slay's graphic designer (who is weak as fuck by the way) jacked the jacka (photodoctors). obviously kay slay hasn't seen jack's cover.

and kay slay fucks with the bay - he had quinn, hoodstarz, big rich, and FAB on his last album.

Apr 25, 2002
I had a few word exchanges with him the other day. He said he was going to bring the West and East together and he named hella East Coast cities and only So Cal cities. I ask him why he was leaving out cities from the Bay like OAK, S.F. ect ect, I said he was forgetting a big piece of the West Coast. He got hella mad and defensive.

jackin a bay area factor's cover is definitely not a step in the right direction he better get his shit together instead of crying

Feb 4, 2006
Back in the Napster and Kazaa days of P2P sharing, that nigga would fuck up my custom mixed CD's. I'd download a nice Jay-Z track, and he'd hop on loud and annoying shouting out random New York mom n pop stores. I was mad as fuck when 40 put him on "One Night Stand." That was my fav track on Breaking News and he fucked it up.

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
looks like kay slay's graphic designer (who is weak as fuck by the way) jacked the jacka (photodoctors). obviously kay slay hasn't seen jack's cover.

and kay slay fucks with the bay - he had quinn, hoodstarz, big rich, and FAB on his last album.
If he realy fucked wit the bay tough like he say he would know thats the Jackas cover. He can name drop all he wants but hes not in tuned on whats really popin out here.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Well I guess that's a sign that Tear Gas had such a dope cover people straight copy/paste it onto new covers and call it a job done lol.