KAVEO (Mossie)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Whut yall Think/Know about Kaveo from the Mossie ?

Somehow I feel like He got the Ultimate Bay Voice everytime I listen to him

And I love the Way he spits Game all over the Charlie Hustle Album (YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHH MAAAAAAAANNNNN....... =:classic: ) that Shit is Hoggish

He should release Something with some Bosko/Rick Rock
Production that Shit would be Slappalicious

Is he workin on anything New...a Solo Album even??

Holla

May 9, 2002
THANK YOU Senator

Its Way too Major to have a Sick Wid it Affiliate on this Board

much Appreciated

But Im tellin you Mane :

I dont remember Kaveo's Name ever comin up in any of these Threads seems like Fools is sleepin on Him

his Spits come ''Cooler than the otha Side of the pillow on a frozen WaterBed...''

Apr 25, 2002
Hell yeah... Im always on the lookout for some Kaveo solo shit, I thought it would of happened by now. What would even be better is if Earl 40 and Kaveo made an album together as a duo CAUSE THEM TWO SOUND FUCKIN TIGHT TOGETHER..."Drought Season" is one of the dopest tracks ever, and if they could put some shit together like that on a whole album...Oh Boy!

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
Kaveo holds his own, But the Mossie needs to drop on a more consistant basis. I'll call him and give you guys the low down tomorrow.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
I've ALWAYS wanted a Kaveo solo album. Ever since the fuckin' "Down And Dirty" days. Dude is raw and he'a a cool ass cat. I interviewed The Mossie many moons ago right around the release of "Have Heart Have Money" and they were all real humble and down to earth.

"Now who drank more liquor than a little bit/ Thought you heard/ Swerve/ But never hit the curb..."

Gone,
Doxx

May 9, 2002
Im Glad that many of yall aknowledge Kaveo's dopeness

But what's up wit some updates about his or the Mossie's new Music(Senator/DankSinatra?)

sprinkle me

S

senatorOFdaYAE

mosie just dropped that last album last summer..they have nt really been working on a new 1.since 40 has been so busy doing his thing and they go where ever 40 goes...so they will probally start after this 40 album starts to die down and the tour is done..