KATT STACKS SHOWS HER JUICE BOX!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 23, 2004
alot of people judging pussu off personality. sounds like alot of people workin off of feelings to me.

if she walked in the same place as you and grab'd a hand full of your shit, you'd be gay as fuck to run away. straight up.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
i stay away from sheisty bitches like that. hoes like do either 1 of the following.

1. Get you killed
2. Get Pregnant & say its yours
3. Get you caught up with your main
4. Go psycho on you and kill u herself or do some other weird shit to you.

im cool. hoes come a dime a dozen.

Aug 6, 2008
shit look at ti's dumb ass or any other rapper whos underdeveloped ass brain cant realize their life is different, look at suge knight still doin dumb shit even tho he's probably the most well known black man in america, these niggas status elevates but their brain/knowledge doesnt

shit look at george bush the ultimate retard holdin the ultimate place of power, same shit on a lower level with black celebrities in the black community, as above so below, its just about bein smart and bein stupid, most of us would fuck wit that dirty hoe cause nobody knows who we are, but if we were rich and famous we would be havin prenupts and confidentiality agreements and privacy clauses and probably 10 bad bitches instead of her, we're just smarter than them.

this essay has been brought to you by a smart black man by way of puerto riquan rum

May 2, 2002
damn, id like to see some of the hoes youll fuck with that wouldnt smash that
Whats so special about her compared to any other bitch? She got a pussu just like any of 'em. Some of y'all sound like y'all set the bar real low and will fuck just about any bitch just to say you did.

Me personally, she doesn't do anything for me LOOKS wise. She just MIGHT have some bomb pussu and could possibly even suck the chrome off an exhaust. Would I be willing to find out? Prob not.

Jul 3, 2008
Whats so special about her compared to any other bitch? She got a pussu just like any of 'em. Some of y'all sound like y'all set the bar real low and will fuck just about any bitch just to say you did.

Me personally, she doesn't do anything for me LOOKS wise. She just MIGHT have some bomb pussu and could possibly even suck the chrome off an exhaust. Would I be willing to find out? Prob not.
i guarantee u that u aint ever fuck a bitch as bad as her