KANYE WEST - THE LIFE OF PABLO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2015
I've been listening to it for a while now and still don't know what to really make of it compared to the other mainstream music that's out there right now and his previous albums... But I am enjoying the music. It is far more accessible than Yeezus true and it is easy to vibe to. Some songs I have on repeat: "Famous", "Feedback", "Waves", "FML", "Real Friends", "30 Hours", "No More Parties In LA" and "Facts". Still with some of these and the rest I keep asking myself the question Is he defining a new sound or just taking the piss? The album should really have been shorter like 10-12 songs and best cuts are "Real Friends" and "No More Parties In LA" by far.

Apr 4, 2015
He made some changes to the album. A new version of "Wolves" with Vic Mensa back on it has replaced the one version released originally on Tidal... Apparently there is another version of "Famous" with alternative lyrics in the second verse and slightly different vocals by Rihanna but I don't see this on Tidal.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
At the same damn time
bruh this shit is not the kanye album.
yall gotta stop playin.

shit is a fucking mix of jodeci and keith sweat.

i dont even know why i care about this album it aint even tight. im doin it for my gf. shit aint worth all this trouble man

edit: oros worked rasans was jodeci and ketih sweat smh

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
lol maybe i mixed up oros link not working and yours working, but i cliecked yours first.
one of them links is jodeci bro.
anyways that albums weak my girl heard it now, and i deleted it. lol

all i like is 30 hours

im on a kendrick untitled album hype as you can see in my sig
was high as fuck listening to this, and went to a different dimension. nigga was really levitating.

for some reason it gave me the epiphany that i can technically get anyone higher than they would possibly get for hundreds of dollars, for free. 2 dollars at the most. like meeting god high.some of us are just blessed to be the prophets or the messengers.

too deep for a regular post. but anyways yeah

that kanye album was slightly weak im not a kanye fan tho i usually like 3-4 songs on the whole album. this was prolly the same. so got the delete treatment.

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
@Rasan nope, dont play me farrakahn lol

the fake one: i extracted the kanye album, it had all the right song names.
first song that came on 'ultra light beams' or whatever was keith sweat.
i might be high but i aint dumb.

then i downloaded the other link and all was well. i could tell cuz that lil girl came in the song talkin bout hallelujah and all that shit.

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
your link was straight. oros wasnt. i just checked again.
the one that made me put in a capcha worked.
the other was an r&b,

and on top of that now it says my computers infected. i hope thats a joke.
just lettin yall know so you dont download a r&b album or get a fuckin virus on accident.

shit i dont even fguck to ketih sweat or jodeci that was 1996. im fuckin to fka twigs and blue sky black death and reggae. hahaha and if im syruped and xannied out fuck action mixtapes but yall dont know about that

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2002
I'm not mad at this album, like I said hopefully there's more where that came from.

Hopefully this is just a warm up and Kanye West can do some real good shit this summer or 4th quarter.