Kansas City's Greatest Hits

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
flipyawig said:
the best KC rap is underground.It never gets played on the radio_One classic would have to be Lejo-"KC streets".
Shit! NO KC rap gets played on the radio really. LOL...I think ya'll ain't understanding what I'm trying to say here, but its all good. Cuz believe me Ghostt, I have probably every album from which all those songs are on. And to me, I wouldn't consider them classics neccessarily. Just off the top I know 1-2 different tracks from those artists that are tighter than those...IMO. And again I ask "classic" to who? People you know? I'm more for QUALITY music myself rather if anybody else bumps it or not or how old it is. And honestly, I was never a big fan of either "I Do" or "So Heavy" but thats not why I posted them....But I guarantee if you took every single rap listener in the metro area most are gonna know "So Heavy" and "I Do" before any of the shit you named. That may be to bad, but thats the type of shit I'm lookin for here...

Nov 30, 2003
www.kcghostt.com
no offense homie, but the shit youre saying is classic KC rap, would be like calling Nelly classic St Louis rap..

i mean, i don't know 1 person who would say "Block Party" is one of the best KC tracks (nothin against skatter n snug cause i own the original vinyl and cd, but thats on some radio shit)

i dunno, maybe we just got different tastes...

-ghostt

Nov 30, 2003
www.kcghostt.com
and yea, theyre gonna know shit like so heavy because it was on the radio, but niggas who are actually into the KC rap scene would tell you about the kinda shit nick, law, and im talkin about

Aug 18, 2002
Fuck It! I KNOW I got different musical tastes than what you all would be naming. Its no deal, cuz I well round myself by listening to other types of shit and seeing what else is out there. Gangsta rap ain't the only type of music there is. And in my humble personal opinion I think bout 70% of it is horrible, KC included.

Apr 8, 2004
I would have a hard time choosin a cut from Mon-E-G and Rich The Factor but they would probably be on my KC mixtape twice.
Kutt & Tech--We Keep It Keeblur
somethin off of RDVs It's On Now
SkatterMan & SnugBrim--PacMan
Somethin from S 2 The B
#4 off The Spade album
Young Kev--The NorthSide NorseMan
HustlaMade Bugzy--Everyday But Sunday and probably somethin else from Fam-Lee Tree.
Veteran Click--Represent Yo Hood
Somethin from Court Dog & Fat Tone
Slop Da Gambla--Buckin, Dippin, Slidin 2700
Vell Bakardy--Deep Shit
Somethin from the Kansas Side too. Some Kaotic, HoboLaVirus, Mr. Horbella

That MuderDog KC wasn't that bad to me.

Feb 5, 2005

HMM, ERYBODY PRETTY MUCH TOUCH'D ERYTHING ELSE...

TECH N9NE - MITCHBADE
TECH N9NE - QUESTIONZ
TECH N9NE - IM A PLAYER

RICH THE FACTOR - FUNK SEASON
RICH THE FACTOR - PARACHUTE

VELL BAKARDY - DRINK WIT ME

FOHI - SMASHIN THRU KC
FOHI - EVIL MIND

TECH N9NE, TONE CAPONE, FAT TONE - ASSASSINS

7 MILE - ON MY JOCK

AND SUM SHIT FRUM TWIGG, 7-MILE, XTA-C, TROLL, SUNDAE, THE POPPER, 9 BLOCC, RAPPIN TWAN...

-GEEzUz

Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
I had that Bohn Strapped 4 the season bumpin in Nebraska, Iowa, An Dago Strapped 4 the season, and I figure it takes
7mile was hard
Snug and Skatter Pac Man, Concrete Jungle,
Say what u say
Tec& Lejo-Now itz on
Southside Posse-Consequences and reprecussions