kansas city royals

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2002
http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56811&highlight=royals

THATS where i was at the beginning of the season

dont be talking trash you make an ass out of yourself

May 2, 2002
THATS where i was at the beginning of the season
I checked out the link you posted, and you're name isn't on there...so it looks as though I was right.

And even if you are Ragin, you posted that AFTER the season started.

My question was "Where were you before the season started?" I didn't ask about the beginning of the season.

Looks like you're the ass.

May 27, 2002
i AM ragin you fucking moron

and if you search THA RIPPA and "royals" im sure you can find posts by me on "favorite team" threads....BEFORE the season

shit-for-brains

May 2, 2002
i AM ragin you fucking moron
Good for you. Your family must be so proud.

and if you search THA RIPPA and "royals" im sure you can find posts by me on "favorite team" threads....BEFORE the season
Says you. I don't feel like searching for it.

I don't recall anyone boasting about the Royals though.

shit-for-brains
Hardy Har Har. Good one. What a lame attempt at an insult.

May 27, 2002
if you dont feel like researching it, why is it so important that you had to make 2 posts to try to disprove me? im sure there are some things on this forum that i dont remember, but considering this last run, its been up for about a year and 3 months, COULDNT it be possible that something be forgotten but still said??

May 2, 2002
if you dont feel like researching it, why is it so important that you had to make 2 posts to try to disprove me?
This is not important to me. I didn't even try to disprove you. I asked you a question.

You got bent out of shape and started with the insults.

Seems like the topic is a little more important to you.

May 27, 2002
good lookin out bammer.....venom, that statement would have worked, if i wasnt a cowboys fan as well, LMAO

czar, im curious as to how they arent doing shit?

gimpy: nobody disrespects my royals

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Do I have to explain?? That means they aint winnin shit!! They most likely wont make the playoffs, and if that even happened , they would get trounced in the playoffs!! But I dont think they will make it anyway, so thats what I mean!! U should know this!! GOT EM!!!

May 27, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Do I have to explain?? That means they aint winnin shit!! They most likely wont make the playoffs, and if that even happened , they would get trounced in the playoffs!! But I dont think they will make it anyway, so thats what I mean!! U should know this!! GOT EM!!!
i think you do need to explain. i dont see how they "aint winnin shit" and how you can assume, dispite the fact they lead the division, that they wont make the playoffs.