kanas city rap awards...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
NAH YOU STUPID....BITCH..

this aint about COURT you right..

its about getting all fucking bent outta shape...when someone voices there opinion about Court..

now if you were talking about S2theB...i would say..."yea you dumb hoe...you are right S2theB is dope...i've bought a couple cds that he dropped"..

but nah we talkinga bout Court...who I think aint really doing shit..
and you taking the little that he is doing and making it seem like he doing JAYZ moves....compared to other KC artist..

fact IS:

Court can rap yes. He dont selll nearly what he used to and aint as big a name as he WAS. Have i bought his cd's in the past? YES. Will i buy his new one? NO.

Why? Cause I aint realy diggin his music...that is on his page.

Now if Im hating....then you are alot dumber than we thought. Grow up bitch.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Oh...dont evade the question..Who has done what he's done thus far? I'll wait.......
since i dont make it to the end of your posts...i missed this both time..

so heres goes bitch.

What the fuck are you talking about?

making a independent film? selling a couple thousand album? sign with a washed up label?

what the fuck are you talking about exactly?

Nov 13, 2004
JLMACN said:
NAH YOU STUPID....BITCH..

this aint about COURT you right..

its about getting all fucking bent outta shape...when someone voices there opinion about Court..

now if you were talking about S2theB...i would say..."yea you dumb hoe...you are right S2theB is dope...i've bought a couple cds that he dropped"..

but nah we talkinga bout Court...who I think aint really doing shit..
and you taking the little that he is doing and making it seem like he doing JAYZ moves....compared to other KC artist..

fact IS:

Court can rap yes. He dont selll nearly what he used to and aint as big a name as he WAS. Have i bought his cd's in the past? YES. Will i buy his new one? NO.

Why? Cause I aint realy diggin his music...that is on his page.

Now if Im hating....then you are alot dumber than we thought. Grow up bitch.

Ok so u heard the music and you dont like it. Cool. Then your opinion is valid. We thru now. I just wanted u to make a responsible judgement. Peace out.

Nov 13, 2004
JLMACN said:
since i dont make it to the end of your posts...i missed this both time..

so heres goes bitch.

What the fuck are you talking about?

making a independent film? selling a couple thousand album? sign with a washed up label?

what the fuck are you talking about exactly?

what washed label? He owns D-Boy Records. Anyway, yeah what other rapper from KC has spent over 100racks on his own movie with stars in it and then sell it to a movie distributor for a quarter mill? And still solely finance the soundtrack too with I believe over 10,000 pre-orders. "I'm actually low ballin but I think it was more" Tell me who's done it? I'll wait........Can u actually sit there at your cubical and act like it aint nothin?

j.p.

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2005
And he didnt make a quarter mill neither bitch...do you think that all that money was pocketed. I can assure you that a good chunk of that went into peoples pockets that had a hand in the movie. You are a retarted bitch.

Nov 13, 2004
j.p. said:
And he didnt make a quarter mill neither bitch...do you think that all that money was pocketed. I can assure you that a good chunk of that went into peoples pockets that had a hand in the movie. You are a retarted bitch.
I GARAUNTEE that aint true at all. Put my life on it!!! Now this is from the horses mouth. All the expenses were spent on the intial 100rack investment. And on the low, my cuzin says he spent more than that cuz he didnt really know about some things. He SOLEY financed the movie himself. His exact words were"I'm just glad I was in positin to do it myself and not owe nobody". He had to pay taxes on that 250, thats it! I put that on everything! And Cheez knows Court, he aint never been the type to lie and put the 2 on the 10.

j.p.

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2005
Blah blah blah....btw what does the topic say for this thread...go make another thread about him and watch how no one will post anything because you had a part in it.

Nov 13, 2004
j.p. said:
Blah blah blah....btw what does the topic say for this thread...go make another thread about him and watch how no one will post anything because you had a part in it.
LOL...your hating is phenomenal!! You and JLMACN must work at the same place. I tell u what, lets just end it now! I'ma dumb groupie bitch, Court is nothin and will never be ________"I'ma let yall fill it in", and most of you on here are broke failed wanna be rappers or producers and 9-5 having bitter lil pussies who hate on.....I wont even say his name. Yall dont hate on NO OTHER rapper from KC. But there it is. Like Katt Williams said (by the way he stars in CD movie too) "Let haters do they muthafuckin job!! If Court got the midwest forum hating on him, then he need to figure out how to get the whole siccness hating! True words indeed. The dumb groupie bitch signing off.

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
mafiaqueen said:
"Let haters do they muthafuckin job!! If Court got the midwest forum hating on him, then he need to figure out how to get the whole siccness hating!
Now the whole forum is hating on him???? I think you`r well on your way to having the whole Mid-West forum hatin on you but dats bout it..