kanas city rap awards...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2005
what do yaw think of us mo ,kansas havin a awards show to recognize artist thats not getting love for instance, best group best, best lyrics, so on and so forth .who do yaw think will win and in what catergory.

Nov 13, 2004
Twiztid One said:
best artist M.O. - 3rd Degree
best artist KCK - Hobo Tone
best group M.O. - Chain Gang Parolees
best group KCK - Hustlamade Bugz
Best lyrics M.O. - 3rd Degree
best lyrics KCK - Gangsta Grim
LOL...Grim and Bugz aint from KCK

Nov 13, 2004
Rich the Factor for "Hustler of the Decade" award runner up Diamond Shields
Tech N9ne "Rapper of the Decade"
Mon E G "Best Solo Artist" runner up Young Kev
Hustlemade Bugzy "Most persistant and the most cd's put out in 1 quarter award"
XTC "1 Hit wonder award"
Tech N9ne "Best Lyicist" Runner Up's Mon E G and The Popper and Young Kev
Finesse "Best up and coming award"
Chain Gang "Best New Group"
Dirt The God "Best DJ KKFI Thursday nights"
Kriss Kalico "Male vocalist" runner up Boy Big....(They both have beautiful voices)
Court Dog "P-Diddy of KC and most hated on award" runner up Tech N9ne for most hated on
Producer of the year??????
Don Juan "The biggest fall off" runner up DJ Fresh
JT Quick "Bitchmade DJ award"

Also not to mention that this award show would be a disaster waiting to happen.....I wonder what the body count would be at somethin like this?

Nov 13, 2004
JLMACN said:
groupie of the year " we know who "

And the "internet thug but I'm really some bitch ass nigga working some deadend desk job and have to sneak on the computer when my boss is not lookin so I can get on siccness and hate on other rappers from my city doing far more than i could ever dream so i hate my life" Award goes to none other than.....drumroll please.... JLMACN!!! Could u do us all a great justice and post an acceptance speech cuz we know with over 9000 post this is your life and u work hard at what u do and want to give u your time to shine.:) Now curtsy for the camera and take a bow.

Jan 4, 2005
no awards for tech, last time he won at the pitch awards he told them to take him off for next year. he got tried of winning all the time. mafia queeen sure likes court dog. i really don't like his music. he kinda of sucks too me, sounds like bone whcih they are burned out. i do like krayize still

j.p.

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2005
Rap video of the year-Tech N9ne-Bout ta bubble
Album of the year-Tech N9ne-Everready
Best new artist-3rd Degree
Best male vocalist-Krizz Kalico
Best group-Scatterman and Snug Brim
Best Lyrics-Grewsum
Producer of the year-TheFreix
Best artwork-3rd Degree-Its all bad

Nov 13, 2004
KEEP_IT_KEEBLER said:
no awards for tech, last time he won at the pitch awards he told them to take him off for next year. he got tried of winning all the time. mafia queeen sure likes court dog. i really don't like his music. he kinda of sucks too me, sounds like bone whcih they are burned out. i do like krayize still
I like everybody homie....And your opinion of Court is welcomed. A least you have heard him to say he sucks. Some of these pu--y's on here just dont like him cuz I support him and aint heard a lick of music.

Mar 12, 2006
mafiaqueen said:
And the "internet thug but I'm really some bitch ass nigga working some deadend desk job and have to sneak on the computer when my boss is not lookin so I can get on siccness and hate on other rappers from my city doing far more than i could ever dream so i hate my life" Award goes to none other than.....drumroll please.... JLMACN!!! Could u do us all a great justice and post an acceptance speech cuz we know with over 9000 post this is your life and u work hard at what u do and want to give u your time to shine.:) Now curtsy for the camera and take a bow.

LOL OWNED

May 20, 2006
Video of the Year...................Young Kev "Mixed Emotions"
Had to vote on that one.

Yo Snug the KC awards show is a cool idea, I just don't forsee it being anything positive. I agree with Mafia Queen, there will definately be a body count at this event. I really don't feel the local rap scene is ready to show the respect needed to make something like an awards show successful. I may be wrong, but history tells me otherwise.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
mafiaqueen said:

bwahahaha...

you dumb bitch

Feb 8, 2003
mafiaqueen said:

LMAO

Completely Destroyed

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
grewsum isn't from kc

JLMACN is one of the realest people on this board. He may have a lot of posts, but dude has been around for a long while and gets respect because he tells it like it is from 99% of the people here. 9,000+ posts of quality real shit is better than 500+ posts riding the same dude's dick. It's cool that you support Court, good for you, good for him, but have you ever made a post that wasn't about court? that's a lot of fucking posts about one dude.

j.p.

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2005
shep said:
grewsum isn't from kc

JLMACN is one of the realest people on this board. He may have a lot of posts, but dude has been around for a long while and gets respect because he tells it like it is from 99% of the people here. 9,000+ posts of quality real shit is better than 500+ posts riding the same dude's dick. It's cool that you support Court, good for you, good for him, but have you ever made a post that wasn't about court? that's a lot of fucking posts about one dude.
I think that I know that Grewsum isnt from here considering Ive known Matt since Highschool....to clarify that Grewsum does all of his work here in Kc. So if his label is here and he does all his work here why couldnt he be considered in the so called kc music awards.