Kamikaze tracvklisting?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
I never buy bootlegs but I came across this album today and this shit is banging heres the tracklisting. He is not on Rocafella either its on Alantic records. My favorites so far is "It still feels so good", "Kill Us All", "Pimp On", "Snoopin". A few of these tracks were at the end of that B Rich album in the snippets.

1. Get Me
2. Kill Us All
3. Pimp On -featuring 8 Ball/Too Short
4. Slow Jamz -featuring Kanye West/Jamie Foxx
5. Get That Doe Ain't It Man
6. Still Feels So Good -featuring Jazze Pha
7. Drinks
8. Badunkadunk
9. One Last Time
10. Shows Over - featuring Freeway/Bennie Franks
11. Higher - featuring Ludacris
12. Snoopin - featuring Danny Boy
13. Like A 24 - featuring T.I./Liffy Strokes
14. Hope - featuring Cee Lo
15. Lovely Day - featuring Anthony Hamilton
16. Art And Life - featuring Freeway/Memphis Bleek

Feb 8, 2003
DaStonedGangsta said:
i smell bullshit...post up the full version of "higher" if you really got it, which i highly doubt
I'm not the only nigga with the album I know other
people with it.
But ew there would be a jealous hater on here, Listen man I know what I got so that means I don't have to prove shit to nobody anytime from anywhere. Why should I knock Twista hustle by posting unauthorized clips of his album up to please some kid. That is stupidity you don't know if him or his label reads post on this site I can be sued for that shit. So the only bullshit you smell is your own breath.

Duece Out!

Sep 11, 2002
Cesolito #1 said:
I'm not the only nigga with the album I know other
people with it.
But ew there would be a jealous hater on here, Listen man I know what I got so that means I don't have to prove shit to nobody anytime from anywhere. Why should I knock Twista hustle by posting unauthorized clips of his album up to please some kid. That is stupidity you don't know if him or his label reads post on this site I can be sued for that shit. So the only bullshit you smell is your own breath.

Duece Out!
lmao!...you aint postin shit cuz you aint got shit..tryin to feel special on a forum by tellin peeps ya got the album already...i feel sorry for ya kid...haha