Kabosh Needs to Happen

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
Lil Wayne's New (Rock) Album Gets Release Date

Despite early reports of Lil Wayne re-releasing Tha Carter III with all new songs; Wayne's rep has now told MTV that his upcoming release has nothing to do with his multi-platinum 2008 release or any of his previous hip hop efforts.

April 7 marks the day that Lil Wayne will unleash his latest effort. A rock album entitled Rebirth.

Lil Wayne - Prom Queen

Nov 7, 2006
You know how there's a cliche where rock fans tend to say you can't spell crap without rap, and you know, hate on the genre as if it killed their momma? And how theres a cliche where rap fans don't think its gangster to listen to rock music and tend to call rock gay?

Wayne is gon make those ignant rap fans flip flop

Dec 24, 2008
Lil wayne aint gonna be a rock band.. He'll just be rappin over rock style beats.. Just wait and see.. it will be some "Party like a rock star" shit

Dec 24, 2008
He's autotuning the whole thing.
Yeah and that will be lame as fuck.. I seriously think auto-tune is lame as fuck.. I can understand one or 2 songs,, but now with rappers, its like every SINGLE SONG.. How are u supposed to rap in auto-tune at a live show?? stupid shit if u ask me

Jul 1, 2007
tru he isnt .. lil wayne cant rock it like tech and krizz

although i gave the song a chance its just too melow and not hard hittin

btw who does what on lil pills?