Kabosh Kibosh

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 14, 2005
Why is Tech saying Kabosh...insted of Kibosh...I dont beleive KABOSH is a word...

Did he do it on purpose or was it just a fuck up?

Hope he doesnt put out an album with a friggin misspelling..

Dec 14, 2005
Search for what....

The fact that tech is mispronouncing and misspelling it hasnt been discussed...as far as i can see...

searched for Kabosh and didnt see shit...please show me if you know where this convo is

Jan 4, 2005
BigRawb said:
Why is Tech saying Kabosh...insted of Kibosh...I dont beleive KABOSH is a word...

travis even said that was the name and you know tech makes words up too.

ds2

Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
BigRawb said:

let me ask you this!!!!

IS N9NE A WORD!!!! NO!!! SO WHY DOES IT MATTER?

Dec 14, 2005
The only reason im saying this is because he said Kabosh...but he gave the definition of KIBOSH...so he just decided to switch the I for an A? I dont get it...

If he just "made up" the word...then it should have its own meaning right?

Feb 17, 2006
i'm just saying if you search for kabosh and go to the earliest mention of it, it was a thread started by travis and he called it "kabosh" and i think there was another time when someone asked about it and he clarified again...and yes, that little pills song is gonna be crazy

Dec 14, 2005
the.know.how said:
i'm just saying if you search for kabosh and go to the earliest mention of it, it was a thread started by travis and he called it "kabosh" and i think there was another time when someone asked about it and he clarified again...and yes, that little pills song is gonna be crazy
I know that its called "kabosh" thats not what im questioning...I was just wondering why he's spelling it and pronouncing it like that...

Just doesnt make sense to me thats all...

Aug 17, 2002
...NOTE the way he says the word... in the pronunciation it is an A sound... It has more power that way to... with the I it sounds like u should have a short i sound in there... as in KID

... and I know it is supposed to be said KI-BOSH as if there is an AI sound in there... BUT... why not have something of your own... in a Name for a group/rock band.

Aug 9, 2005
it is so a word

if tech says it, it makes it a word.

and if that is the name of their new rock cd/group/deal or w/e then so be it,
wtf does it matter how it is spelt anyways? isn't how it sound is what really matters? lol

Korn isn't spelt like Corn and look how they did, they flopped horribley *heavy sarcasm*

Dec 14, 2005
Eyeless said:
it is so a word

if tech says it, it makes it a word.

and if that is the name of their new rock cd/group/deal or w/e then so be it,
wtf does it matter how it is spelt anyways? isn't how it sound is what really matters? lol

Korn isn't spelt like Corn and look how they did, they flopped horribley *heavy sarcasm*
Yeah but KORN sounds like CORN right dummy?

KABOSH doesnt sound like KIBOSH....

Aug 17, 2002
Umm... if anyone in hip hop or rock or whatever has been ever worried about sounding dumb cause of a word... what the hell is a Metallica ...