K.C RAPPERS ON THE LARRY ELDER SHOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
DID N-E-BODY SEE THAT SHOW? I THINK THE RAPPERS THAT WERE ON THERE WERE LARgE PAD AND I BELIEVE THE OTHA ONE WAS FAT TONE OR BIg NOTE OR SAMETHIN' LIKE THAT. I AIN'T HIPPED TO THEM, BUT JUST THOUgHT I LET YAW KNOW THEY WAS IN THE LIMELIgHT gETTIN' CLOWNED BY LARRY ELDER.

dawun

Sicc OG
Oct 10, 2002
This is from the recap of the show. from 2nd episode

"Rapper Large Pad appeared on the first “Is Cosby Right?” show to defend his rap music, which some allege glamorizes life in the “hood.” Today’s guest Alonzo grew up in the same area as Large Pad and says that contrary to what Large Pad says, it is not inevitable that you will get involved in drugs and/or gangs if you grow up in the hood. Like Larry, Alonzo believes that life is about choices, while Large Pad still maintains that he is only narrating what he sees in his surroundings. Alonzo implored Large Pad to re-consider his lyrics, saying that you cannot eradicate racism by promoting negativity."

who the hell is Large Pad?

This one is from the 1st episode
"Rappers Fat Tone and Large Pad have taken issue with Cosby’s statements, saying that he doesn’t understand what it’s like to be raised in the ghetto. At 23, Fat Tone has four children by four different mothers and has been shot several times – he says it’s all part of the territory. Large Pad began rapping only when he realized he could make more money doing that than selling drugs as he had been since age 14.

Now both are focused on furthering their rap careers but contend that experiences like theirs are to be expected growing up in an urban environment. Larry encouraged both of them to stop playing the victim and realize the value of education."

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
"At 23, Fat Tone has four children by four different mothers"
when did this mean your raised in the ghetto...omfg how stupid is this larry elder?
thats the stupid thing i ever heard lol...