k 9 going at mitchy slicc for attention

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

cb90

Sicc OG
Oct 7, 2007
thats true... but until mothafuckas thats doin the talkin actually do somethin about it or he come clean about some shit, aint really nothin gonna change...

May 30, 2006
Mr. Riggla is the only nigga that takes the time to interview this guy......Didn't K-9 use to post on here?

Honestly I can feel where he's comin from about Mess....I also can understand his grudge against Mitch.....My thang is this.....He better stick by them same words when he's released.

Dec 16, 2008
Mr. Riggla is the only nigga that takes the time to interview this guy......Didn't K-9 use to post on here?

Honestly I can feel where he's comin from about Mess....I also can understand his grudge against Mitch.....My thang is this.....He better stick by them same words when he's released.
How can u understand his grudge against mitch?

May 30, 2006
How can u understand his grudge against mitch?
When I say grudge I mean misunderstanding or disagreement with Mitch...Not like beef or anything....Mess is false flagging and it almost looks like Mitch being a real Blood who knows the politics of this shit is giving it a pass.

Same thing with Game and Glasses giving Weezy a pass.

When Lil Eazy came public about Weezy false flagging niggas came down on him like he was bugging out when he was actually speaking the truth....It's like niggas are letting this fake shit slide.