Just watched ROH for the 1st time and.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
......Damn, I've been sleepin.

Watched the last 2 shows on HDNet and I'm extremely impressed. I wish WWE was like this again. Smaller venues, simple entrances, good storylines/fueds and the in ring work is amazing. Even the announcers are awsome. Not to mention the tag team division is stacked. Kevin Steen and El Generico are instantly my favorites by far.

ROH>>>>>>>>WWE>TNA IMO.

Someone school me on specifics of the company. Do they have ppvs? womens div? how many belts? why are the Briscoes not in WWE?

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
i been waiting for somebody to say this around here .. roh on hdnet is easily my favorite wrestling show of the week . and they have sick people like Kenny King , Kenny Omega , The American Wolves , Austin Aries or that young knockout kid Chris Hero is my favorite wrestlers right now them niggas is tight as fuck .

and they do a good job of making everybody look good even if they lose .. they dont bury anybody .

and the tag team division is way better than tna and wwe .

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
......Damn, I've been sleepin.

Watched the last 2 shows on HDNet and I'm extremely impressed. I wish WWE was like this again. Smaller venues, simple entrances, good storylines/fueds and the in ring work is amazing. Even the announcers are awsome. Not to mention the tag team division is stacked. Kevin Steen and El Generico are instantly my favorites by far.

ROH>>>>>>>>WWE>TNA IMO.

Someone school me on specifics of the company. Do they have ppvs? womens div? how many belts? why are the Briscoes not in WWE?
yes they have ppvs , i have never seen one yet .

no women

they have a world title and a tag team title .

and yes the briscoes are sick and they just beat steen and generico to become number 1 contenders to go against the american wolves for the tag belts at final battle in nyc on dec.18 .

jim cornette has just been named exec producer for roh on hd net and he set up a new pick 6 tournament and its like .. he picked 12 dudes and they all wrestle and the 6 that win go against each other and the winner goes against A Double Austin Aries for the world title . the episode last nite was pretty sick they had a fatal 4 way for the world title .

after watching roh for awhile and comparing it to wwe u realize how fucking lame and toned down the wwe style of wrestling is . but wwe still has good storytelling in their matches , but as far as fast paced action and pure wrestling roh is the best . tna comes kinda close but i still give it to roh as far as action .

theres alot of full episodes of rohonhdnet on yountube if u put in the specific date like 12/7/09 roh hd net in the search bar .. then u can just put in each mondays date before that and find episodes .

and yes the announce team of hog and prazak is sick .

May 8, 2002
and yes the briscoes are sick and they just beat steen and generico to become number 1 contenders to go against the american wolves for the tag belts at final battle in nyc on dec.18 .

jim cornette has just been named exec producer for roh on hd net and he set up a new pick 6 tournament and its like .. he picked 12 dudes and they all wrestle and the 6 that win go against each other and the winner goes against A Double Austin Aries for the world title . the episode last nite was pretty sick they had a fatal 4 way for the world title .

after watching roh for awhile and comparing it to wwe u realize how fucking lame and toned down the wwe style of wrestling is . but wwe still has good storytelling in their matches , but as far as fast paced action and pure wrestling roh is the best . tna comes kinda close but i still give it to roh as far as action .

theres alot of full episodes of rohonhdnet on yountube if u put in the specific date like 12/7/09 roh hd net in the search bar .. then u can just put in each mondays date before that and find episodes .

and yes the announce team of hog and prazak is sick .
That Brisoes/Generico & Steen match was sick. The addition of Cornette is pretty big too. I'm pretty sure I'd watch the show just for a Cornette promo. I'm not up on everybody yet but ROH takes a giant shit on WWE and TNA as far as I'm concerned. WWE is too mainstream for me these days. And I can't get past the 6 sided ring in TNA. It just fucking bothers me.

Jul 24, 2005
yes sir roh is the best wrestling company around but it looks like the briscoes will be sticking around but I think they drop the ball on not giving tyler black the belt at final battle

Nov 24, 2003
ROH is the place to be for build a name for himself and a reputation in the pro wrestling: Aj Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, CM Punk, Homicide debuts in this company before making the jump to the mainstream.
The fans make more noise than some Raw audience.. this is fucking awesome