just quit my job,...ahhhhhhhhhh man time be on the siccness for the next 4 days

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
yup man the 65 hours was killing my soul and bodymy lady complaining of not spending any family time the lil one wanting me to be kicked out of my own home cause i dont spend time with her (not a good reason but it's funny to say to the kid as a excuse to not buy her any thing for a while,..cold but funny!!),..the dam near fist fights with co-workers the drama qween and who gives a fuck and get the job boss the fool would show up for 2 hours and go home but i aint not sadi chit,...
the offical "reason" was i came in late for a lunch, thesecurtity guard where i would have to sign in and have someone come down to sign me in cause i did not get my key card yet was not there i had to sit there for 10 mins making me 8 mins late back from my lunch and the drama quween was acting all pissed off and the fool is a contractor (whare where you we have work to do) i explained and in his vietnamese voice said i'ma kick you ass

now i know i can mash on dude (i out wight him by like 240lbs and i learned alot of prsion moves in sacramento and on the siccness)
but i knew if i was to go to h.r. and say he threaten my safty he would get the boot,..and whats really cold about it is he just bought a new home like a month ago but fuck him and the job so i'ma hit my former coworker that would get the same verbal abuse everyday (i told him to loc up ,..but he's a kind soul about everything) and see if he got fired cause dude was on notice aout this kinda thing i heard
it should take a day or two to know for sure i'm thing about sending him an email talking about "soo hows day time t.v.?"
but i'm debating on just letting it be,...but him acting up like that really fucked his whole gig going on and maybe i should call it L7?

so i'ma give myslef a few days to relax i may even get on stage and let lose whats i been going thru (my humor tends to be light hearted and non on the edge)

so after i get drunk for like a week i will be on the job hunt any know what good jobs where i can be on the siccness a few hours a day i know loan officaer is one like dana,....

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh home sicc, sicctunes!!!!!!!

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
the only problum is i dont have a job (meaning a 9-5 , cause i dont look at comedy as a 8 hour shif type job more so an art form that pays here and there) to complain about

and thank god for bay area music cause i would really be in bad shape if not for my side deals,...thank you al and andre hicks

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
my vote for laff of the day right there nigga shea^^^^
yadidhahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

that's a good point to i know it was on here some where but someone had a resume program or something like that to help you get your resume right

anyone got one?to help me get back in the work force?
i dont know if i cant handle eating all the food in the fridge and waking up late

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
hahahahah mark,..."winkadel"

i think i might try and get my resume tomarrow i have it on disc some wher i canit remember all the adress and stuperviors i have had i sure hope i find it,....i may just have to go back to places i have worked and say ,...so you did not hire me can i have my resume back?....what?...naw i put that on the good papper!!!!!!!!!