just quit my job,...ahhhhhhhhhh man time be on the siccness for the next 4 days

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
SLOWPOKE said:
yup man the 65 hours was killing my soul and bodymy lady complaining of not spending any family time the lil one wanting me to be kicked out of my own home cause i dont spend time with her (not a good reason but it's funny to say to the kid as a excuse to not buy her any thing for a while,..cold but funny!!),..the dam near fist fights with co-workers the drama qween and who gives a fuck and get the job boss the fool would show up for 2 hours and go home but i aint not sadi chit,...
the offical "reason" was i came in late for a lunch, thesecurtity guard where i would have to sign in and have someone come down to sign me in cause i did not get my key card yet was not there i had to sit there for 10 mins making me 8 mins late back from my lunch and the drama quween was acting all pissed off and the fool is a contractor (whare where you we have work to do) i explained and in his vietnamese voice said i'ma kick you ass

now i know i can mash on dude (i out wight him by like 240lbs and i learned alot of prsion moves in sacramento and on the siccness)
but i knew if i was to go to h.r. and say he threaten my safty he would get the boot,..and whats really cold about it is he just bought a new home like a month ago but fuck him and the job so i'ma hit my former coworker that would get the same verbal abuse everyday (i told him to loc up ,..but he's a kind soul about everything) and see if he got fired cause dude was on notice aout this kinda thing i heard
it should take a day or two to know for sure i'm thing about sending him an email talking about "soo hows day time t.v.?"
but i'm debating on just letting it be,...but him acting up like that really fucked his whole gig going on and maybe i should call it L7?

so i'ma give myslef a few days to relax i may even get on stage and let lose whats i been going thru (my humor tends to be light hearted and non on the edge)

so after i get drunk for like a week i will be on the job hunt any know what good jobs where i can be on the siccness a few hours a day i know loan officaer is one like dana,....

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh home sicc, sicctunes!!!!!!!

but how you gon' steal my sig tho?
damn.......
and i was sittin here like...as soon as i put this in my sig someone gon put it in they sig...

nice to know im right but at the same time, sometimes you wanna be wrong...

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
thats why if you look i shpwed your name from jmp!

i caint help it 2 things that will get me to laff regaundless of wahts going on for real is seeing dogs chit and fuck,..i caint help but laff!!!11

tell you what i change it tomarow?...just give me 24 hours to bask in the humor?

that lil man is putting in some major work!!!!!

yadidhahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaa

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
smokingoods said:
hey slowpoke, your in seattle, right? what comedy clubs do you do stand up in around here? ever do giggles in thwe u district?
there's only 2, so thats why i do more work in canada,...and giggles!!!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhh fuck that place
tarry's a racist !!!!!!!
i swear my man was gonna have his dvd shoot there and asked me to open for him i sad "fo' shigga delly you doe doe" but you have to perform for him before you do a week end spot,..i asked my manager about that and she advised not to ,....needless to say i should have liston to her, so i get up on stage and my fat ass almost fall tho the dam stage!!!!!!!!!

i get to getting the crowd hyphy,...what,..they dont alow me to play my opening track (each show i open to a bayarea hyphy track and close with an oldie but goodie and each show i have a diff track to help promote my folks back home) so i start claping my hands and get the crowd into it and they are all hella off rythem !!!!!!!!

i make it a point not to insult my crowd cause i can to have fun and share the good feeling vibe with everyone,...but this crowddid not take to kind to ,...well lets jst say "non whites" but hay i do me reguardless,..and low and below i get my first heckler!!!!!!!,..i did not take it to heart cause 1. i know i'm good at what i do, and 2. she was trying to fuck with every non white comic (the all 4 of us!) i'm like what?,...(grabs the mic cord like right before some one is gonna get choked) come here and say something.....she said noting after that,...i said i'm here to enertain you,...thats my job,..do i mess with you on your job,....then i get on my knees facing away from t he crowd
and made a slurpin sound moving my head like a blow job ,...and then i got up and said do i tell you to rub balls while your doing your job,...then dont disturb me when i'm doing mine!

i was pissed but then i felt kinda bad cause i like everyone to have a good time when i have my shows,..but she pushed me damit!!!!!!!!!

and after talking with terry after my set and seeing how he held his head diff. with all non whites then white dudes i was like ok,..but when i talked with some of the other comics they had a lot of bad stories about the place i mean this one dude i'm working with now this dude mobbed all the way from fed way just to be told he was not wellcomed to perform and her was waaaaaaaaaaay better the most cats that performed that night,..be sides some of the other well established comics that i network with dont like the place,..so i just performed there once and it's on my resume but unless terry comes to me i am not thinking about fickles

do look out for mauricio tho that cats a beast!!!!!!! he goes there all the time infact onight he's performing

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
@slowpoke: one of my good friends used to work the door there, many moons ago, so ive been in there a couple times. He (my friend) is a philipino cat, and i think he got treated allright, but you never know. lemme know next time your performing in seatttle and ill try and slide through