Just picked up that "How The West Was Won" and....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

4T7

Sicc OG
Jul 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
To tell you the truth I thought it was kinda weak...But when I was in the store lookin' at the cover I was like DAMN this has to be filled with slapers with all the big names on the front. But when I poped that shit in only a couple tracks stood out:

"Hellbound"
"Life I Live"
"Steamin' Mad"
"Heaterz"
"Get Em"

That's about it....the rest sucked in my opinion...but props on the "Hellbound" beat....that shit's sick!!!

I may end up liking more tracks later but what did ya'll think of this comp?

Opinions anyone?

Apr 25, 2002
HOW THE WEST WAS WON is way...

better than TO LIVE & DIE IN CALIFORNIA. That's on the real. Tight cuts on that LUNI & IROCC fa sho'.

Aug 16, 2002
damn you aint feelin Irocc????
I think he comes coo on those traccs he's on!

that d-mack song SPeak on it is a straight club banger you should see about gettin it in some of these clubs out here hogglife!!!

GOTTI

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
Ca$h_Midwestern said:
HELLBOUND
NON-STOP
HEATERZ
GET EM
LIFE I LIVE
TRACK 11 OR 10 WITH YOUNG FIERCE AND LUNI I FORGOT THE NAME.
THERE SUM OTHERS IT WOULDA BEEN TIGHTER WITH NO IROCC.
one

CASH FUCC YOU ....YOU LIL BITCH ASS NIGGA ....."WITH NO I-ROCC"YOU LIL BITCH .....I CANT TELL YOU BE ON MY DICC ABOUT A VERSE YOU BOUGHT FROM ME DUMB ASS (THAT I DID RECORD ASK SILAS)AND LATER YOU EMAILED ME ABOUT DOIN A VERSE ON A BEAT YOU WAS SUPPOSED TO SEND SILAS (THAT YOU NEVER SENT)....NOW YOU WANNA GET ON HERE AND TALK SHIT !CUZ YOU SURE WASNT SAYING NOTHING WHEN I CALLED YOUR BITCH ASS AND CHECCED YOU FAGGOT............BUT I'LL HELP YOU OUT BITCH! I HAVE YOUR ADDY, I 'LL SEND YOU A WHOLE SONG TALKIN BOUT YOU! PUSSY ! FOR YOUR little comp THAT WILL NEVER BE RELEASED BITCH

SO FOR THE RECORD CASH IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE I-ROCC FAN CLUB IN GARY INDIANA .......HE IS JUST A STRUGGLIN' RAPPER ALSO AND HIS PANTIES ARE IN A BUNCH RIGHT NOW ...............BUT DONT LET THIS BITCH FOOL YOU HE IZ AN I-ROCC FAN

Jun 12, 2002
How the West Was Won.....That shit knocc's pay no mind I-Rocc that kid's dipped in gay paint....On the real standout performances from Ecay Uno,Cos,Luni,I-Rocc,Skee 64...Woulda loved to have seen some NBD or LIL C.S. on there but fucc it...S'all hood......Stay upwards to the staff at hogglife

Deuce

2 C's

:angry:

Apr 25, 2002
You brought it on yourself Irocc. Last time I paged you was months ago. If you knew bout that shit with Silas why the fuck aint you let me know? In a few months it gone be a year since you had that beat, which has already been used. That is ridiculous to even take a few months to record 16 bars. If you wanna speak person to person 219-741-5927, then we can talk. I coulda used the money I sent you for other things. I guarantee you dont give that much money to the Salvation Army. You wonder why there is ana on my chest? Think about it, picture yourself in my shoes. As for the comp not being released give it time dawg, you dont even know about the shit thats going on with my homies and major labels, and everything. The door to the Midwest has been opened. If you dont want to spit on shit Silas gone get then don't its your call. If you want to get your name out then do your thing. I guarantee you would be steamin' madd if you lost sum money like that. ALSO IF YOU GONE CALL DON'T CALL MY CRIB SHOW ME RESPECT AND CALL MY CELL PHONE. MY MOMS ILL DAWG, THERE NO NEED FOR ANYMORE EXPLANATION.
one

Apr 25, 2002
Rican Gotti said:
damn you aint feelin Irocc????
I think he comes coo on those traccs he's on!

that d-mack song SPeak on it is a straight club banger you should see about gettin it in some of these clubs out here hogglife!!!

GOTTI

Irocc got flows. I just have my personal reasons as does he.
one

D

Downunda-Connec

Good Album. The Luni Solos are knoccin and X-raided starts it off nicely. The only thing that dissapointed me was the 2 recycled tracks off Skee 64's album Half man Half Amazing but I heard that album sold less than 500 copies so I can understand why you would recycle it. Just I got that shit a year or so ago and now everyones recycling it. Would have liked a new Ap9 track aswell but theres a few real bangers on there. Worth the money.

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
Downunda-Connec said:
Good Album. The Luni Solos are knoccin and X-raided starts it off nicely. The only thing that dissapointed me was the 2 recycled tracks off Skee 64's album Half man Half Amazing but I heard that album sold less than 500 copies so I can understand why you would recycle it. Just I got that shit a year or so ago and now everyones recycling it. Would have liked a new Ap9 track aswell but theres a few real bangers on there. Worth the money.

as far as SKEE 64 check the soundscan ? ap.9 that was new check the release date but thanks for the support regardless.
I-rocc got heat but its still on when i see you cuzz LOL . @ speedy damn homie thanks for the support its all good though still movin 600 + a week

D

Downunda-Connec

I dont want to name names. When I brought up Controversey sells recycling a Skee64 track on the Bayridaz forum I was told that every track that compilation recycled were recycled from albums that didnt sell more than 500 units. A reliable source informed me of this but maybe they left out 1 zero and they were meant to write 5000? Dont get me wrong fellas as I said How the west was won was WORTH THE DOLLARS. It was a tight disc as is Skee 64's Half man half amazing. Its just that 3 of my favourite tracks of Skees album have been recycled, sort of makes the album less impressive. Feel me. Both luni features have been recycled. The track with Greedy "Why ya runnin" hasnt been recycled to my knowledge and that track is straight fire.

Aug 26, 2002
www.outlawrecordz.net
?

yo i dont give a fuck bout what the other says bout the albums but i always waitied for HOW THE WWEST WAS WON and it dropped and i can tell ya that shit is in my CLASSIC list fo real..i almost like all tracks..there're many new artists for me like
ECAY UNO which made it great on the album..1 luv and SPEEDLOC is right..i have the same opinion as him..

the one with daz is kinda bad not better than luni n irocc...

pz..
salam elikum
repesentin from denmark! dig

Jun 14, 2002
SPEEDYLOC.COM
MY OPINION ON WHY THE DAZ ALBUM WASNT TOO COO,IS THAT EITHER THEY BOUGHT RECYCLED WEEK SONGS WITH BIG NAMES ON IT OR IF THEY WERE NEW SONGS THE ARTIST DIDNT GIVE IT THERE BEST,ALOT OF LABELS WANT TO SLAP TOGETHER FAST PROJECTS WITH BIG NAMES AND WEEK SONGS SHURE IT SELLS CUZ OF THE NAMES, GET UR MONEY ON,BUT DO THE FANS BUMP IT IF ITS WEEK? NAW,I DONT CONSIDER IT TO BE A HOGG LIFE ALBUM,NOW ON THE OTHER HAND HOW THE WEST WAS WON IS A REAL HOG LIFE ALBUM BEATS ON KNOCK LYRICS TIGHT ASS FUCK SUM SHIT U CAN KNOCK GOOD JOB ON THAT ALBUM ONE LOVE......SPEEDYLOC WWW.SPEEDYLOC.COM