Just Married

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2011
I'll fucking snitch on a child molesting faggot. Fuck you and fuck your life. I'm sending screen shots to your moms, too.

im not a child molester u fuckin dumb prag...and the fact that u would call me a child molester over a fuckin JOKE where i was tryna get cats worked up just goes to show what a fuckin fruitcake u really are, gettin all excited n shit, tryna fuckin snitch me out over a joke, givin a pass to real child molesters by labelin some1 who would kill a child molester in his presence a child molester for playin around. u are the true bitch, and thats real.

Aug 17, 2011
It ain't healthy to joke abt fucking 4 year olds. I don't care if your "friends" were doing it too. That ain't no excuse. There's something fucked up with your head and I think people close to you who can keep an eye on you need to be informed of such.
go ahead snitch, i would love for u to call some1 over this and see how fuckin stupid u make urself sound lol...........................

words only have as much power as u give em, prag

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
im not a child molester u fuckin dumb prag...and the fact that u would call me a child molester over a fuckin JOKE where i was tryna get cats worked up just goes to show what a fuckin fruitcake u really are, gettin all excited n shit, tryna fuckin snitch me out over a joke, givin a pass to real child molesters by labelin some1 who would kill a child molester in his presence a child molester for playin around. u are the true bitch, and thats real.
thats the dumbest fucking logic i ever heard. making light of horrible shit is what normalizes it and cosigns it you dumb piece of shit.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003

Would you really "kill a child molester" or would you kick with him and tell jokes.

Aug 17, 2011
thats the dumbest fucking logic i ever heard. making light of horrible shit is what normalizes it and cosigns it you dumb piece of shit.

what about death jokes? terrorist jokes? rape jokes? are u sensitive over those too??

are u normalizing terrorism and co-signin it when u make a joke about it? goin by your logic, yea....but thats far from truth.

like i said, i can see how it was a lil out of pocket, but build a bridge n get over that shit, cuz i was only kiddin n i even admit it was overboard lookin back at it.. now man up n hop off brodie

Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
LOL @ this dumb fuck not even know how fucking stupid he sounds. Either that or hes trolling for views for his lamb music no one in their right mind listens to or gives a fuck about except for his friends who are probably just as fucking weird. Siccness needs to either revoke his signature privilege's or bann the POS.

Aug 17, 2011
LOL @ this dumb fuck not even know how fucking stupid he sounds. Either that or hes trolling for views for his lamb music no one in their right mind listens to or gives a fuck about except for his friends who are probably just as fucking weird. Siccness needs to either revoke his signature privilege's or bann the POS.
hows the weather up in eugene, oregon bru?

Jul 12, 2002
what about death jokes? terrorist jokes? rape jokes? are u sensitive over those too??

are u normalizing terrorism and co-signin it when u make a joke about it? goin by your logic, yea....but thats far from truth.

like i said, i can see how it was a lil out of pocket, but build a bridge n get over that shit, cuz i was only kiddin n i even admit it was overboard lookin back at it.. now man up n hop off brodie
I know you're dying to be accepted here, but it will never happen. You are not a breh, and never will be. Move on...

Aug 17, 2011
I know you're dying to be accepted here, but it will never happen. You are not a breh, and never will be. Move on...
lmao..."u are not a breh" fuck outa here, nerd. just TRY n think for once, if i wanted to be accepted on an internet forum as bad u do then i woulda came on here wit a whole diff approach. u cant be THIS dumb bru.

ur givin urself away...this forum is more about the circle jerk for u than it is about west coast rap. am i wrong?

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2004
A little joke like "its kind of rapey in here" is leaps and bounds away from "dp a 4-year-old"... Your excuse for that is that you were joking, but the only people who would say that even as a joke are PEDOS

And we aint sensitive, we just normal people, and normal people aint down with your faggot ass pedo posts, thats all. Its real simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.