Just Heard The New Spice 1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 19, 2003
havent listened the whole thing just skipped thru a few songs but it sounds like a pretty dope album. Just from the few songs i listened to ill be buyin it on tuesday

Jan 19, 2003
i dont remember his last one but yeah it sounds like horror beats i guess, i think it has some good beats. The song nature to ride is a dope song to chill and smoke too.

Sep 13, 2002
classic album. sold production and whoever put the tracks together was real profesional about it.

finally some shit the bay can be proud of

Sep 13, 2002
well everybody feel his first few. to me they ayight. im lovin black bossalini, imortalized, last dance and shit like that.

this a combination of all three. he goes back to spit on beats with some guitar like on imortalized and it just has a fresh sound to it which i havent heard in a while.

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Mebbe I need to let this soak in more...but so far IMO this album is garbage...I don't think it's the lyrics....it's the beats..to me they don't complement him..I would like to see him work with BlackJack or EASki again..that would be sick!