just heard Tell Me when to go on the radio in LA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2005
ThiZZmAtiC510 said:
haha i swear i be laughin so hard errytime i see ur sig...
haha, I was weak when it first happened. I thought he was being a smartass at first, but when I explained it to him, he was like "oh, my bad". Pure comedy!

Mar 5, 2005
YOUNGNUTT said:
YOUR TRIP'N' THEY PLAY BAY MUSIC EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!
I wish they'd play bay music up here everyday. These fools get me all slobberknockered when I hear the "Tell me when to go" beat, but it just be a promo spot or something. Bastards

Jan 1, 2006
I'M REALLY WONDERIN IF THATS TRUE CAUSE I WAS IN LA AND I JUST HEARD THE AVERAGE 106 AND PARK, TOP 40 SHIT WITH AN EXTRA DOSE OF SNOOP DOGG.

Apr 5, 2005
YOUNGNUTT said:
YOUR TRIP'N' THEY PLAY BAY MUSIC EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!
You are a goddamn LIAR!!! My homegirl and my niggah goes to school in LA and they never hear bay shit. Every now and then they hear a few cuts but just recently they heard super hyphy and tell me when to go.

i have to lace them up with the new slappers because they are going insane down there!

Nov 1, 2005
caffeine said:
fuck the radio stations in l.a.... the radio dont played bay period...
yeh fer real...shit livin down there made me take off the attenna (sp?) on mah car....they don't play no bay slaps....i maybe hear hyphy, superhyphy, and go ducb (bailey j valentine version) EACH.....once....

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
since i started working on my new job, i listen to the radio. Muthafuckas wont even played the new e-40, same ol songs every hour.