JUST GOTA NEW CAR!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
... aint nothing wrong wit old cars, some of the dopest cars out der are older then ya ashy ass moma
yeah but those cars arent busted ass multi-decade old econo-rice buckets, how you gonna try and clown with that knocking after you turn it off in your driveway, get the fuck outta here with that hamster powered shit box polluting everyones childred, fuck outta here with that eyesore lowering property values where ever it, fuck outta here with your goodwill rickshaw drivin ass, fuck outta here probably leased that shit for 108 months with your dumb ass

Apr 5, 2004
yeah but those cars arent busted ass multi-decade old econo-rice buckets, how you gonna try and clown with that knocking after you turn it off in your driveway, get the fuck outta here with that hamster powered shit box polluting everyones childred, fuck outta here with that eyesore lowering property values where ever it, fuck outta here with your goodwill rickshaw drivin ass, fuck outta here probably leased that shit for 108 months with your dumb ass
LOL aint nobody talk to u bitch lol at these GAs one dick ryders, ur a bitch tryna stand up for another man on a fucken message board LOl i bet u 2 stay up all nite talkin on AIM..wut that bitch cant stand up for himself?... its a fucken car get da fuck outa here trippen off wut another man drives lol really buying a toyata is a dumb ass move? yea i did a lease on 2000 dollar car good one nine 2 fag

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
LOL aint nobody talk to u bitch lol at these GAs one dick ryders, ur a bitch tryna stand up for another man on a fucken message board LOl its a fucken car get da fuck outa here trippen off wut another man drives lol really buying a toyata is a dumb ass move? yea i did a lease on 2000 dollar car good one nine 2 fag
Nobodies ridin Gas's dick bro, gas is a grown man, he can take care of himself, what im trippin off of is how a grown man is gonna make a thread about buyin a toyota thats almost old enough to vote with an exclamation point? And hell yeah buying an old ass toyota is a dumb ass move, when that shit breaks or you smash it up, your gonna end up with another old ass toyota, again and again, because there is no trade in value, and nine 2 fag is real smart too yah dumb ass

Feb 8, 2003
yea yea yea chango, and u aint writing no paragraphs right.. o wait naw u spacing ur sentences out... lol ... aint nothing wrong wit old cars, some of the dopest cars out der are older then ya ashy ass moma... ima hobo? lol a car doesnt determine ur social staus... i see people driving jauguars living in government housing... shut the fuck up wit ur dumb ass responses
LMAO

Dec 19, 2005
year of the wack

why dont you step into the fuckin millenium, nigga

like the rest of us
theres girls having babies as old as your car

im fuckin embarrassed driving a 2007 corrolla and here you are bragging about a 1995 corrolla

lord have mercy thanks for making me feel better about my nonexistant whip game
theres really no room to talk when your driving that.

Mar 4, 2007
fucka car man, i can't believe the damn gas prices...

i was in detroit for 2 weeks, the prices were about 4 bucks a gallon, and then i come back to cali to fucking 4.57.

FUCK THAT!

but i guess that gets better gas mileage than most, but still i got a honda civic and gas is still a pain in the ass

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
theres really no room to talk when your driving that.
i must have made a thread about my car.....

in 2018.....

making a thread about buying a used 13 year old car is up there with making a thread about getting pussy

nah nah actually its like

making a thread about pussy you got 13 years ago

with that said...any thread can be derailed so fuck it
oh yeah and at 612 miles for 42 dollars....shit im coolin right now i just need gas prices to drop so i can start driving to the bay every other week again.